*Projekt Revolution 2007* (All tour stuff here)

so...for everyone who doesn't use torrents

show up on sendspace now

check out my blog

I have a question, for those of you who have gone to a PR07 show already. Does anyone know how much the merch is? I've been trying to narrow down how much to spend, because I don't have a lot of money in the first place lol All I know is that the art book is $30 (Mike said in interview or something). How much is the LPU live show package that they'll be selling at the concert?

if you're listening to the last two tracks, don't be fooled...Mike actually DID forget how many songs they were doing ...

...he first says that Bleed It Out is their 'last one'...
...then at the beginning of Faint, he says 'I love when we have one more for you'

that actually happened at the show, so it's not like they're mixing up tracks to make it sound like they are making the cds from other shows.

just FYI

They are clearly baffled by the setlist the entire night. They mixed up SOTD and Crawling...after SOTD neither Mike or Chester knew what song was next and even say it lol. Mike thinks BIO is last, then he thinks it's the 2nd time they've ever done QWERTY and the first time they've ever done CFTI.

rofl

They are clearly baffled by the setlist the entire night. They mixed up SOTD and Crawling...after SOTD neither Mike or Chester knew what song was next and even say it lol. Mike thinks BIO is last, then he thinks it's the 2nd time they've ever done QWERTY and the first time they've ever done CFTI.

rofl

yeah

lol

still a great show

rofl

that's what makes it an even better show! haha!

Same, I need to know how much all the merch is

I plan to get like a t-shirt, and the cd

yeah, I want the live LPU package, a hoodie, a PR07 t'shirt and an LP t'shirt, the artbook, a hat, sticker/pin set if there is any. And I know that's going to cost a lot of money.

T'shirts might be around 30-40$, hoodie probably 50-60$, artbook is 30$, hat would be 20-30$, pin/sticker maybe 15-20$, no idea what the LPU live concert would be...

rofl
The QWERTY mixup is understandable..

Back