*Projekt Revolution 2007* (All tour stuff here)

There is a point lol. SBD night after night gets old. I love the variety of the audience recordings. They all sound so different. It's great.

You're telling me you wouldn't want an audience recording of CFTI and QWERTY?

lol alright then, I'll just hold it to myself since noone else wants to hear the differences between what the audience hears and what the SBD records.

There is a point lol. SBD night after night gets old. I love the variety of the audience recordings. They all sound so different. It's great.

You're telling me you wouldn't want an audience recording of CFTI and QWERTY?

lol alright then, I'll just hold it to myself since noone else wants to hear the differences between what the audience hears and what the SBD records.

Further to Hahninators point, what you hear on the soundboard recording in the majority of cases is completely different to what you may hear at the show. On the night, the soundboard will have a different set up, the guitar might be louder, or bass deeper, etc etc. Remember that the professional recordings you have been hearing, have been mixed after the concert, so they sound different.

i was talking about quality, not differences in what i hear, generally audience rips are...hmmm....barely audible? you either hear lots of screams or the bass is thumped up to the max.

if its a good rip from the audience, by all means, release it, im just saying if we have the dodgier ones, why bother now that we have sound board rips-and going on from what shadow said, yer the sound board seems to be lacking in BOTH turntable and guitar power

general?

do you not follow LP recordings? have you not heard stuff like Tokyo and Osaka 03? Mountain View and Somerset 04? Nassau 02? a massive amount of others? lol

almost every single recording, when done right, pwns like mad

from what i remember..

shirts are $25 or $30
hoodies are $40
hats are $25
stickers are $7 or something else
and the live LPU packages are $25

They are clearly baffled by the setlist the entire night. They mixed up SOTD and Crawling...after SOTD neither Mike or Chester knew what song was next and even say it lol. Mike thinks BIO is last, then he thinks it's the 2nd time they've ever done QWERTY and the first time they've ever done CFTI.

rofl

dang noobs.

Now, now, don't be like that.

I'd love to hear it please please please please please please :thumbsup:

D=
The tickets were sold out for today XD
Man... I missed my first chance to watch them live -.-

I told my friend (who is going) to try and buy one of those live recording thingies...
Maybe I'll be able to provide that once it comes out *nods*

idk XD
It appears I just didn't have money until the last minute.
It sucks cause I'm like the only one of my friends that isn't going, and I'm the "hardcore LP" fan among them ._.

Back