*Projekt Revolution 2007* (All tour stuff here)

Why is this still in the wrong forum?

Tour Talk
Meteora World Tour, Projekt Revolution, Summer Sanitarium. This forum is to talk about all the tours Linkin Park has been on.

It really should be in tour talk... But anyway... Thanks for all the people who have been uploading the shows.

I would just like to say THANKS! to all who are putting the Projekt Revolution concerts up for us to download...Mainly Hahninator, and Jeezy!

I was just looking through the fake/real cds from linkin park, and decided to see what was on ebay (not looking to buy any of them though, since i have most their real stuff already), but I came across a guy who bought 5 codes at the Dallas show, and is now selling mp3 CDs of that show on ebay :|

unfortunately, he's making some good money it seems...two of the CDs are already around $20..

so, THANKS Hahninator and Jeezy and your minions that you have getting the shows for you!

Can someone give me the time table for Projekt Revolution? When the doors open and the times when the bands play.

n872060510_980868_2790.jpg

Hahninator had this a few pages back...

i believe doors more or less open at noon for the Revolution Stage...At mountain view, the doors opened at 4pm for the Main Stage.

I went to go get my Jones Beach, since I bought the cd...and I got...

ATTENTION: Due to venue circumstances beyond our control, we were not able to record the Linkin Park set at JONES BEACH THEATER in Wantagh, NY that took place on Wednesday, August 15th 2007. If you purchased a copy of this show at the merch booth before the CDs were pulled, please contact customer service at lplive@sparkart.com. Please make sure and include your download code from the back of your CD insert.

So everyone, don't expect to hear Jones Beach, they didn't ****ing record it, assholes!

blame the venue. it's all their fault. CDs were on sale, and the venue wanted them to bump the prices up to $15 so they could make a profit off of them. LP wouldn't hear any of it, basically told them **** you, so they had to take them off sale.

good news is, a fanshot DVD DOES exist, and I can probably get it within a month, so those of you who went are actually lucky.

audio isn't high quality, audio is just what you hear in the crowd, not a soundboard mix. it should be good though.

i have to say, the show in Buffalo was friggen amazing. the seats were packed past what they shouldve been haha, then behind the fence and stuff was another couple thousand people. it was great =D im gonna download the video once it becomes available, just for memoirs n stuff haha. dunno where ill keep it tho...this 20 GB home computer is killing me.

OMFG, I'm going to PR07 tomorrow, and I'm sooo freaking excited! Honestly, I just can't wait. Been counting down the days ever since it was announced. I'll be sure to post pictures and let you all know how it was.

Also, for anyone that has already been to a show, do you know what the limited edition free item is that you get with the PR Card?

Edit: I don't think I'll have enough money for everthing at the concert, including the LPU live concert pack. So, would it be possible if someone could send me the live version of the Toronto concert? I don't have an invitation on Demonoid, so I haven't been able to get the last X amount of shows, but I'd really like a copy of the one I'm going to. If someone could send it to me whenever they get it, I'd really, really appreciate it. Thanks!

Back