*Projekt Revolution 2007* (All tour stuff here)

so..... this being a lp forum we talk alot bout the lp shows but any1 how is the rest of PR? any good acts apart from lp?

Mindless self indulgence was ****ing funy, and crazy as hell.

Julien-K ****ING ROCKED, there show was awesome

Placebo, I couldn't tell one song from another

HIM SUCKED, next time, I am skipping them!

Taking Back Sunday, was better live than on there cd's, and songs

MCR, MY GOD that show was AMAZING!!

LP...yeah you heard from everyone else

Now to the comment above me! It is, what was that sound? *bullet rips through head* (you hear) "That's what you get for tattling on the show!"

Edit: I don't think I'll have enough money for everthing at the concert, including the LPU live concert pack. So, would it be possible if someone could send me the live version of the Toronto concert? I don't have an invitation on Demonoid, so I haven't been able to get the last X amount of shows, but I'd really like a copy of the one I'm going to. If someone could send it to me whenever they get it, I'd really, really appreciate it. Thanks!

you don't need an invitation for demonoid...you just go to the site, sign up (screen name and password), download a torrent program (bittorrent) and you can download anything from there, not just the shows, but anything else you may find on there.

you don't need an invitation for demonoid...you just go to the site, sign up (screen name and password), download a torrent program (bittorrent) and you can download anything from there, not just the shows, but anything else you may find on there.

Oh! Okay, that's awesome. Thanks so much for that.:D

Now to the comment above me! It is, what was that sound? *bullet rips through head* (you hear) "That's what you get for tattling on the show!"
cool didnt think any1 would say MCR rocked :p
but it sounds like a good PR07 so far

did Cyro go to Darien Lake or is he going to Toronto? anyone know? lol

Unfortunately for myself and everyone around me I didn't go to Darien Lake. I also will not be going to Syracuse or Toronto either... :( I literally felt like **** for the last week or so. I just couldn't get the money together in time this time... I'm sorry. I'll make it up somehow... I promise that.

It says that User Registrations are closed...the only thing it'll let me do is use an invite code, which I don't have:confused:

and madina lake?

ahhh it sounds awesome...wish i was there...hopefully they have a pr08....:S

ahh julien K looks awesome, TBS look good, i mean, after bamboozle and live earth, they were just ****, honestly, adam was so ****en off key fred was doing alot more singing then usual. MCR are pretty good live, they always put on one helluva show, sometimes gerard can be off, but he seems to be fine now, DAM i really wish i was at PR07 now!

heres a thought, maybe instead of just the LP show, maybe have a multi disk with ALL the shows(julien k,MCR,placebo,TBS etc(seeing as they are all basically warner bands)? iono if that would mean more money, but i think thatd be worth it, beats the hell outta going to a fansite to hear a ****in cell phone bootleg lol

in other news, mark oconnel (drummer,TBS) is out of the tour due to a herniated disc, Aaron from Matchbook Romance is filling in for the rest of PR07

Hazi[LP]Tonz;520316 said:
ahhh it sounds awesome...wish i was there...hopefully they have a pr08....:S

ahh julien K looks awesome, TBS look good, i mean, after bamboozle and live earth, they were just ****, honestly, adam was so ****en off key fred was doing alot more singing then usual. MCR are pretty good live, they always put on one helluva show, sometimes gerard can be off, but he seems to be fine now, DAM i really wish i was at PR07 now!

heres a thought, maybe instead of just the LP show, maybe have a multi disk with ALL the shows(julien k,MCR,placebo,TBS etc(seeing as they are all basically warner bands)? iono if that would mean more money, but i think thatd be worth it, beats the hell outta going to a fansite to hear a ****in cell phone bootleg lol

in other news, mark oconnel (drummer,TBS) is out of the tour due to a herniated disc, Aaron from Matchbook Romance is filling in for the rest of PR07

give it time, and getting a sound board recording of the show you go to see will be common...

i don't think it was warner's decision to do the cds for shows...linkin park saw that pearl jam does this, so they decided to do it. besides, i think people have said that the cds/codes at the concerts are only $11 (where the one place wanted to make a profit and raise it to $15, but LP said no), and if warner was behind this, i would think that it would be more ($20-$25 or so for a copy of the show)

and you think the label is going to let the band do that by themselves?

hell no lol. LP probably thought of it, but it definitely had to go by the label first.

OHMYSHIT
Projekt Revolution last night ****ing absolutely beyond phenominal!!:D I had soooooo much fun! It was amazing! I even got to meet Madina Lake and The Bled, and I could've met Saosin but there was a huuge-ass line up. Crowds were terrible though. There was only so much room to get by across this bridge from the Revolution stage to where the Main Stage/ food and bathrooms were, and NO ONE would move out of the way. But, all in all it was amazing. To save room in this thread, I'm putting pictures up/more detail about PR07 in my journal, found here http://www.linkinparkforums.com/showthread.php?t=4769&highlight=LP_Soldier's+Journal

Back