Projekt Revolution 2008

haha well let us know if u get in;)

I will!! Though today I saw an LP bulletin saying that there aren't going to be any LPU presale tickets for the Greece show and like I said to Jeezy this could possibly mean there might not be a meet and greet either. Just a thought, I hope I'm wrong but you never know. Well, all I can do is hope, right? Besides, I'm getting to see them perform live that's awesome in itself!! :D

I will!! Though today I saw an LP bulletin saying that there aren't going to be any LPU presale tickets for the Greece show and like I said to Jeezy this could possibly mean there might not be a meet and greet either. Just a thought, I hope I'm wrong but you never know. Well, all I can do is hope, right? Besides, I'm getting to see them perform live that's awesome in itself!! :D
well almost every show has a m&g so lets hope^^

look at the posters for this year (awesome isn't it):
31e9cbadb8f6b546b455170dc95ee2a3.jpg

Didnt see the US Dates mentioned yet so Ill just copy over the latest update from the PR site....

PROJEKT REVOLUTION 2008 ANNOUNCED

April 3, 2008 18 Comments Linkin Park presents Projekt Revolution 2008 with Chris Cornell, The Bravery, Ashes Divide, Atreyu, 10 Years, Hawthorne Heights, Armor For Sleep, and Street Drum Corps. Tickets go on sale nationwide for select shows April 11. LP Underground members will get access to presale tickets from April 4 at 10am to April 5 at 5pm, so be sure to join now so you don’t miss this opportunity! To show their appreciation for their fanclub, Linkin Park has decided to pick up the service charge for LPU members who purchase presale tickets.

“As a thank-you to our fan club, the band would like to pick up part of the tab for their tickets to this summer’s Projekt Revolution: Linkin Park will be paying the service charge on fanclub presale tickets,” says Mike Shinoda. “This will save most fans roughly $8-11. Our fan club has been incredibly loyal and supportive, and we hope this gesture lets them know how much we appreciate them.”

If you’re not already a member, you can sign up for LPU now at www.lpunderground.com so that you don’t miss out on this chance to get presale tickets. As an LPU member, not only will you get access to presale tickets, you’ll also receive a package of exclusive LP music and merchandise as well as chances to meet Linkin Park at shows!

Fans attending the shows will have the option to purchase a Digital Souvenir Package that has a live audio download, exclusive concert photos from that night, and a digital tour program.

Projekt Revolution Tour Dates
Jul 16 Boston, MA Tweeter Center for the Performing Arts
Jul 18 Pittsburgh, PA Post-Gazette Pavilion
Jul 19 Philadelphia, PA Susquehana Bank Center
Jul 20 Hartford, CT New England Dodge Music Center
Jul 22 New York, NY Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
Jul 23 Holmdel, NJ PNC Bank Arts Center
Jul 25 Raleigh, NC Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion at Walnut Creek
Jul 26 Virginia Beach, VA Verizon Wireless Virginia Beach Amphitheater
Jul 27 Washington, DC Nissan Pavilion
Jul 30 Charlotte, NC Charlotte Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
Aug 1 West Palm Beach, FL Cruzan Amphitheatre
Aug 2 Tampa, FL Ford Amphitheatre
Aug 3 Atlanta, GA Lakewood Amphitheatre
Aug 7 Phoenix, AZ Cricket Wireless Pavilion
Aug 9 San Francisco, CA Shoreline Amphitheatre at Mountain View
Aug 10 Irvine, CA Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
Aug 12 Denver, CO Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre
Aug 15 Cincinnati, OH Riverbend Music Center
Aug 16 Chicago, IL Alpine Valley Music Theatre
Aug 17 Indianaplis, IN Verizon Wireless Music Center Indianapolis
Aug 19 Cleveland, OH Blossom Music Center
Aug 21 St. Louis, MO Verizon Wireless Amphitheater St. Louis
Aug 23 Dallas, TX Superpages.com Center
Aug 24 Houston, TX Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion

Main Stage Artists
Linkin Park
Chris Cornell
The Bravery
Ashes Divide

Revolution Stage Artists
Atreyu
10 Years
Hawthorne Heights
Armor For Sleep
Street Drum Corps

Pickin up the surcharge is pretty cool... well for those of you still in the LPU >_>

And it looks like we will be getting more soundboard recordings... yay!

Last edited by a moderator:
rofl where do they come up with those posters.... and whats up with the skulls in recent posters
i still think putting hybrid soldiers on the posters would own :>

more accurate dates:
courtesy of www.lplive.net

16.07.2008 Mansfield, MA, Tweeter Center for the Performing Arts
18.07.2008 Burgettstown, PA, Post-Gazette Pavilion
19.07.2008 Camden, NJ , Susquehana Bank Center
20.07.2008 Hartford, CT, New England Dodge Music Center
22.07.2008 Wantagh, NY, Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
23.07.2008 Holmdel, NJ, PNC Bank Arts Center
25.07.2008 Raleigh, NC, Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion at Walnut Creek
26.07.2008 Virginia Beach, VA, Verizon Wireless Virginia Beach Amphitheater
27.07.2008 Bristow, VA, Nissan Pavilion
30.07.2008 Charlotte, NC, Charlotte Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
01.08.2008 West Palm Beach, FL, Cruzan Amphitheatre
02.08.2008 Tampa, FL, Ford Amphitheatre
03.08.2008 Atlanta, GA, Lakewood Amphitheatre
07.08.2008 Phoenix, AZ, Cricket Wireless Pavilion
09.08.2008 Mountain View, CA, Shoreline Amphitheatre
10.08.2008 Irvine, CA, Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
12.08.2008 Englewood, CO, Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre
15.08.2008 Cincinnati, OH, Riverbend Music Center
16.08.2008 East Troy, WI, Alpine Valley Music Theatre
17.08.2008 Noblesville , IN, Verizon Wireless Music Center Indianapolis
19.08.2008 Cuyahoga Falls, OH, Blossom Music Center
21.08.2008 Maryland Heights, MO, Verizon Wireless Amphitheater St. Louis
23.08.2008 Dallas, TX, Superpages.com Center
24.08.2008 Woodlands, TX, Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion

lol yeah... its like...

Jul 19 Philadelphia, PA Susquehana Bank Center

Umm, no... thats in New Jersey...
I guess its targeted at the Philly crowd... but come on now.

Much praise to LPLive for having correct info.

Last edited by a moderator:
word.
lol yeah there's two with the wrong STATE. philly and chicago XD. try new jersey and wisconsin.

I hate LP doing the dates the way they do lmao

I'm so happy for you Jojo! :)

I'm glad LP are hitting new places...

Thanks hon! I'm DELIRIOUSLY HAPPY if I may say so!! I ordered my ticket today, gonna be with me in 5 days :D

Just one question, could anyone please explain to me in detail, if possible, what I have to do to sign up for the M&G (if there is one)? Thankies <3

Thanks hon! I'm DELIRIOUSLY HAPPY if I may say so!! I ordered my ticket today, gonna be with me in 5 days :D

Just one question, could anyone please explain to me in detail, if possible, what I have to do to sign up for the M&G (if there is one)? Thankies <3

To be considered for a Meet & Greet, you must login and click on "MORE INFO" next to the tour date that you are attending. You will need to click on "I'm Going" to be considered. You can only request if you are 100% sure that you will be attending the show (you must have your own ticket), and that you will be available for the Meet & Greet (it is usually a few hours before or after LP takes the stage). If you are randomly selected for a Meet & Greet, then you will receive a confirmation e-mail 1-3 days before the day of the show. Your name will then be on the final Meet & Greet list

:)

so from what I've heard Kanye, Lupe and Gnarls Barkley have been asked to go on tour with LP

but all of them have other things to do and can't be there.

There's a chance though that Timbaland will come out during some Chris Cornell songs(lol) because he produced the new album.

Back