Proof Pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
GhostX said:
It's not about being funny. It's about being honest. She called "men" in general bastards. So I called her a effin whore.

He gots a point there.....

still funny though :thumbsup:

GhostX said:
It's not about being funny. It's about being honest. She called "men" in general bastards. So I called her a effin whore.

yeah yeah yeah :rolleyes:

still old ****. do something we havent done. then you got our attn.

GhostX said:
I could have said worse.. Such as, Dyke, maybe even "****". I said whore instead, be glad, i'm being half-way nice.
um.. how is that even worse? and whore is nicer?

care to elaborate, kid?

Do you like being called a ****? Honestly. Every female would rather be called a whore, a slut, rather than a ****. heh

For future referance, Don't call me kid.

GhostX said:
Do you like being called a ****? Honestly. Every female would rather be called a whore, a slut, rather than a ****. heh

For future referance, Don't call me kid.
hun u don't speak for us and never will. sorry.

what? u can call me anything you want. and i'll call you what i want.

honestly youre like a little toy. im half amused right now. if i was really bored and not that busy i would've done worse but youre getting off easy this morning. ;)

Let me post what I posted elsewhere.

I have an opinion, and im gonna tell you. You may not like it, or you may like it, if you disagree with me. KISS MY ASS

I'm a teenager, I'll say whatever I want, it's my opinion.

Say what you will, and I will as well. So kiss my white american ass.

Also, I wasn't trying to speak for you. I only know from many females, i've spoken to, and argued with. They HATE being called a ****. Whore, Slut, isn't as bad as ****.

Enjoy. I am done posting under this thread. :D

GhostX said:
Let me post what I posted elsewhere.

Also, I wasn't trying to speak for you. I only know from many females, i've spoken to, and argued with. They HATE being called a ****. Whore, Slut, isn't as bad as ****.

Enjoy. I am done posting under this thread. :D
HELLO CONTRADICTION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back