prostituted 2 year old SucksBBS style of revenge needed

Yes, I agree, and for God sake, please do not visit

http://ftp.die.net/mirror/hitman/index.html

For tips on how to plan to kill someone like a pedophile, vigilante justice is not the answer.;)

And tizz, as for you, that stupid ****ing comment you made just got you a nice 24 hour TIME OUT .. don't ****ing push my buttons like that.

tizz said:
Hey wait, hhhmm could it be that the mother in question is ANNA and the man is PHREAK and here in lies their strange relationship?

You can take it as me simply saying..

TIZZ, SHUT THE **** UP FOR ONCE !!

pediophilia is sick and wrong no matter who the **** is doing it.........and should be punished far worse than a murderer.........

no matter how young they are or how much they can remember it is NO adults right to **** up a young child..........EVER

gay straight it doesnt matter..........

hang pediophiles........

crap my stomach is churning from this post and the scary animal post...........

im still gonna retire in my old age in a hollowed out tree by myself and enjoy life away from ****tards who make the human race look stupid and even less civilized than monkeys..........

we can learn alot from a monkey!!!!!!!! (unless they are throwing their turds around.......)

phreakwars said:
And tizz, as for you, that stupid ****ing comment you made just got you a nice 24 hour TIME OUT .. don't ****ing push my buttons like that.

You can take it as me simply saying..

TIZZ, SHUT THE **** UP FOR ONCE !!
Uh oh. Someone is having a bad hair day. Come on everyone, Phreak needs a hug...

I think banning for that comment is a bit overboard...Perhaps you are taking a comment personally that was not meant to be so. After all we have not thread warning members about what our hot button issues are, do we? I'm promoting her to the idiot box to serve out the remainder of her sentence...
I told you Anna would be trouble.

This is worse than pedophilia. Pedophilia is sick enough, BUT WHAT KIND OF SCREWED UP **** WOULD WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH A ****ING BABY!?

That's exactly what I say. It's bad enough when a 21 year old is ****ing some loose 14 year old that knows better, but a BABY? This kid can barely walk on it's own. That's ****ING SICK. You'd have to be Soooooooo ****ed up to even BEGIN to THINK about something like that. These people deserve torture of the worst kind. I can't even BEGIN to think of what should be done to them. :mad:

That is sick and should be blatantly obvious that it is wrong in every way. It is bad enough that some sicko would do that to a baby, but it is worse that the mother allowed it. Children should be able to trust their parents to protect them from things like this, even to the point of annoyance on the child

ParasiteGod said:
Tizz...
What the ****.

IT WAS A FUNNY!!! I haed to pay him back sometime for puting my face in ****. GEEZ you people have issues. When did anyone start taking ME seriously. And I'M in the box? LOL

It was the most ****ed up comment that anybody could make you stupid bitch.

I might openly taunt and harass people just so I can entice an arguement, and I might even tease and taunt your worthless ass for being a ****ing forumwhore, but I would be God damned if I would make such a ****ed up remark to someone even if I'm only kidding around.

Your so ****ing stupid, you run out of anything ****ing original or relative to say that you just ****ing say stupid **** for the point of POSTING.

And you ****ing wonder why your in the box ??

Hell, the only reason your idiotic ass in in the box is because the other mods bitched that I banned your worthless ass for a whole ****ing 24 hours.

Yes, it was ****ed up...but...putting someone's face in **** is ****ed up, too. (Even though, in some cases, it might be deserved.)(Not referring to anyone here) They're both very ****ed up..Yeah..

Gee I am sorry I didn't consult you to find out what would actually offend you first. I will remember that next time. GEEZ you could have pm'd me and told me you had a button there

I say stupid ****?? You are the one that asked us all to lve a twitwit. Get over yourself here Phreak, I have seen you do worse and recieved worse so bite me

Lets see stuck my face in ****, had me ****ing the expres. For ****s sake -you couldn't see the joke when I put it with ANNA?? Take a pill phil. First, since when do you take me seriously, second you could have just told me that was a spoft spot for you (I would have deleted it) third you should have known I was just busting your wierd ass relationship with anna (not to mention your sudden obsession with trying to piss me off LOL)

tizz said:
Gee I am sorry I didn't consult you to find out what would actually offend you first. I will remember that next time. GEEZ you could have pm'd me and told me you had a button there

I say stupid ****?? You are the one that asked us all to lve a twitwit. Get over yourself here Phreak, I have seen you do worse and recieved worse so bite me

So let me get this straight.We're meant to love an idiot that thinks calling herself/himself/itself a gay black man is funny?.Hardy har ha yawn

Back