question - original tracks

LPHybridSnax

I've been asking this for a while, but nobody ever answered me. Somewhere I thought I heard that with the Special Edition of MTM that we get the original tracks that have Mike rapping as opposed to back up singing for Chester. This true or am I just sounding stupid right now?

I've been asking this for a while, but nobody ever answered me. Somewhere I thought I heard that with the Special Edition of MTM that we get the original tracks that have Mike rapping as opposed to back up singing for Chester. This true or am I just sounding stupid right now?
Well I hear this is the case, but I really don't know to be honest. Sorry.

ummm, Well when I stick the DVD in, It lets me listen to all the songs on there. For some reason, I don't know why they put them on there since it comes with a CD too?

He thinks they re did all the songs like old linkin park with mike and it's on the audio on the DVD?

I doubt it but I can check?

ummm, Well when I stick the DVD in, It lets me listen to all the songs on there. For some reason, I don't know why they put them on there since it comes with a CD too?

He thinks they re did all the songs like old linkin park with mike and it's on the audio on the DVD?

I doubt it but I can check?
the ones on the DVD have surround sound support that's why they were added to the DVD as well. :thumbsup:

The DVD has nothing on it that has to do with Mike rapping.
It's the original CD on there in mp3 format, the three videos (Making of Minutes to Midnight, Making of What I've Done, and What I've Done video), artwork, and some weird random thing where you sign up and they're supposed to send you extras as they come *shrugs*
but to answer your question, so far... no mike lol

The DVD has nothing on it that has to do with Mike rapping.
It's the original CD on there in mp3 format, the three videos (Making of Minutes to Midnight, Making of What I've Done, and What I've Done video), artwork, and some weird random thing where you sign up and they're supposed to send you extras as they come *shrugs*
but to answer your question, so far... no mike lol
THat's a shame :( ahh well... Watching the making of Minutes To Midnight should be fun tho. :D

its mike SINGING not rapping thas on the DVD-A, mike has already stated in an interview that they decided to go with the chester only versions cause he reckoned chesters voice was awesome on its own, i think you can hear abit more backing vocals on the DVD-A, well thas what my impression of it was when mike said it

Hazi[LP]Tonz;490687 said:
its mike SINGING not rapping thas on the DVD-A, mike has already stated in an interview that they decided to go with the chester only versions cause he reckoned chesters voice was awesome on its own, i think you can hear abit more backing vocals on the DVD-A, well thas what my impression of it was when mike said it

yeah that's true...

there are no extra tracks that have Mike rapping.

more NO ROADS LEFT

or maybe ...whats that thing mike termed the rapping for easier to run? that was fun and not exactly the whole ultra rap thing, it woulda suited MTM nicely i reckon

No, no, no, no. lol.

Mike meant on the DVD you can hear him singing some of the songs instead of Chester (like the final version has). You can hear in a part Mike singing Leave Out All the Rest for a bit, and then you hear him singing vocals over random instrumentals at points. One of Rick's goals on this CD was to get them to sing vocals as soon as they had got an instrumental, just to see how it'd sound. So you hear them going "doooo la la la hummmmmmmm dooooo dooooooooo" all the time on random stuff, and you can hear both Mike and Chester doing that over some demos. There's a minute or 2 of Mike doing it, and it's kinda cool and funny lol :p

You also get to hear clips of Grecian, Japan, and some other stuff. Demo clips of LOATR, No More Sorrow, Given Up, In Pieces, and some others.

Amazing DVD. I haven't seen it all but I can't wait till I do. I need a DVD rip so if anyone wants to hit up Markinator with a DVD rip I'd appreciate it lmao

Back