Question

Here's the breakdown,
Blue: Regular member.
Green: Elite member, access to more on the site.
Yellow: Mod, me, Access to even more of the site as well as moddey things.
Red: Administrator: ATLien, Admin of site
Vash

Z44 said:
i know ATlien said that but slang actually takez up LESS space[considering it's much shorter]. i dun c y it's spam.
The reason we see it as spam, is because there are members on here from other countries, & some of them have trouble with english already, so we want it a easy to use this site as possible.
Vash

Vash_the_Stampede said:
The reason we see it as spam, is because there are members on here from other countries, & some of them have trouble with english already, so we want it a easy to use this site as possible.
Vash

YUP i agree with you there

Being green doesn't only require being here for a while, it requires a certain post count, but more importantly, it requires quality posts. If you've been here long and have many posts, but most spam, you don't become elite.

Crawling said:
i has to add that fribjorn has the best posts in the forum thats my opinion
Wow, thanks man :thumbsup:

Still, one can not take just one person out and say that, especially not me, but again, that means a lot Crawling :thumbsup:

But, on topic, if we have very many elite members, elite won't be so special anymore. Still, we have to make those deserving it elite, and I hope we will always have some noobs to be blue.

Crawling said:
lol keep on dreamin
jk :D

Thanks for the encouragement lol :thumbsup:

I actually like being a blue member, it's nice =) I'm not really concerned about turning green, it's just a priviledge that'll happen , if it happens and when it happens. *Wait, did that make sense lol o_0* A lot of people are wanting it though eh. I'll just post when I have an opinion, dunno if they would be "quality" or not, but that's just me =) I love the forums and will always continue to post around with my uhh... very long paragraphs, whatever colour I am. I'd love to be a PINK member ;) That'll own.

Friðbjörn does indeed make very good quality posts =) A lot of members do which is great for the forums :)

A bit off topic, but if I could name a member to turn green, I'll probably suggest Hyper. He's around quite a lot and he has really good quality posts =) Or Misery lol. And a whole bunch more but that's just me.

And again... shouldn't this be in the site section lol?

o0SugaxNxSpice0o said:
Thanks for the encouragement lol :thumbsup:

I actually like being a blue member, it's nice =) I'm not really concerned about turning green, it's just a priviledge that'll happen , if it happens and when it happens. *Wait, did that make sense lol o_0* A lot of people are wanting it though eh. I'll just post when I have an opinion, dunno if they would be "quality" or not, but that's just me =) I love the forums and will always continue to post around with my uhh... very long paragraphs, whatever colour I am. I'd love to be a PINK member ;) That'll own.

Friðbjörn does indeed make very good quality posts =) A lot of members do which is great for the forums :)

A bit off topic, but if I could name a member to turn green, I'll probably suggest Hyper. He's around quite a lot and he has really good quality posts =) Or Misery lol. And a whole bunch more but that's just me.

Yes, everyone wants to. I admit to having been longing for that too.
That about only posting when you have an opinion, that's the smartest thing I've heard about posting here for a long time. I try to do that myself, that way we don't have a million unnecessary posts in each thread :thumbsup:
Thanks, gees, haven't had this many complements since, wait......
nope, I don't remember.
It's all good to compliment those two members, but still I think we should keep our nominees for new elites for ourselves. I don't think we want some kind of popularity contest, do we?

Friðbjörn said:
Yes, everyone wants to. I admit to having been longing for that too.
That about only posting when you have an opinion, that's the smartest thing I've heard about posting here for a long time. I try to do that myself, that way we don't have a million unnecessary posts in each thread :thumbsup:
Thanks, gees, haven't had this many complements since, wait......
nope, I don't remember.
It's all good to compliment those two members, but still I think we should keep our nominees for new elites for ourselves. I don't think we want some kind of popularity contest, do we?

Lol, it wasn't smart. Just umm ... something I blurted out but eh. I'll go with that lol. Seeing how I have an opinion about almost everything, you'll see me around quite a lot heh. Same with others I guess.

I like to compliment people :thumbsup: You deserve it. It'll do some people a lot of good and I don't like it when people shy away from praising =P Anyway yup, I won't mention anymore names :p .

o0SugaxNxSpice0o said:
Lol, it wasn't smart. Just umm ... something I blurted out but eh. I'll go with that lol. Seeing how I have an opinion about almost everything, you'll see me around quite a lot heh. Same with others I guess.

I like to compliment people :thumbsup: You deserve it. It'll do some people a lot of good and I don't like it when people shy away from praising =P Anyway yup, I won't mention anymore names :p .
People should only post when they have an opinion, that's my opinion at least. I hope you all agree with me.

Shying away is kind of a natural reaction. Doesn't mean the compliment isn't taken, oh no. I appreciate that :thumbsup:

o0SugaxNxSpice0o said:

Yea it should! lol anyway I like those suggestions you made I'd like to add MSG to that list too :thumbsup:

Back