Question

Sygy

it's pagan poetry
Does anyone else here get so depressed that they sometimes forget who they are, where they are and how to string a sentence together? Bc ive been getting that alot, a few days ago at school i didnt even know where i was going and where the hell i was and i got so scared and was shaking. Then all of a second i remember however i had no recollection of what had happened previosuly to said moment. Secondly, when im depressed and start crying and get into such a state that i throw up and shake and i dont even recongize myself when i look in the mirror. Its honestly really terrifying.

Another more worrying example, was just this morning when i was watching TV i decided that i was going to call my grandmother. Then when i called the number and it wasnt recongized i realised that she has actually been dead since 2004. i mean i SHOULD remember that i was at her funeral and i was utterly devastated by her death.

I tried talking to my mother about this but she just told me to go away and that i was making up stories for attention.

Does anyone else here get so depressed that they sometimes forget who they are, where they are and how to string a sentence together? Bc ive been getting that alot, a few days ago at school i didnt even know where i was going and where the hell i was and i got so scared and was shaking. Then all of a second i remember however i had no recollection of what had happened previosuly to said moment. Secondly, when im depressed and start crying and get into such a state that i throw up and shake and i dont even recongize myself when i look in the mirror. Its honestly really terrifying.

Another more worrying example, was just this morning when i was watching TV i decided that i was going to call my grandmother. Then when i called the number and it wasnt recongized i realised that she has actually been dead since 2004. i mean i SHOULD remember that i was at her funeral and i was utterly devastated by her death.

I tried talking to my mother about this but she just told me to go away and that i was making up stories for attention.

I don't know if it's serious or not, but it doesn't sound normal to me.
But maybe it's your body's way of dealing with depression resulting this memory loss?

aaawww Sygyness noes!! :'(
I feel bad for all that bc I can't help you :(
and as Tomer said I also don't consider that as normal! You should deffo try to find out why all that is happening to you... this is not meant to be mean but if I were you I would go to a therapist, maybe he/she could help me out
:friends:

I probably should but the problem with therapists is that the ones ive been too have all been so biased and side with my mother,she like tampers with them and tells them that i lie to get attention so whatever i say they dont take me seriously. The only unbias therapist i had sent me away to a 'clinic' for a while when i was 13 and i really hated that.

gahh, i dunno. maybe'll ill try therapy agai but i dont want to be sent away or have to go on medication.

Im no therapist, and dont really like them, but it sounds like your depression, or suppressed depression, is causing your mind to become preoccupied and makes u forget really obvious, and simple things. Its happened to me before, but not with the same scale. I dont know, I try to help.

same thing used to happen to me, only i still recognize myself. i just get scared and start to cry for no particular reason at all, although sometimes, i can say that it's due to "memories" that get in my head that scares me.

not sure if we can call that depression as it is, but it's definitely connected to it. maybe it's caused by "unbelievable" or rather things that are hard for you to cope up with, especially if you have acceptance issues.

:)

we are really contemplatives

bump up lurkI believe that we are not real social workers. We may be doing social work in the eyes of the people, but we are really contemplatives in the heart of the world. For we are touching the body of Christ twenty-four hours…And I think that in our family we don’t need bombs and guns, to destroy, to bring peace, just get together, love one another, bring that peace, that joy, that strength of presence of each other in the home. And we will be able to overcome all the evil that is in the world.Thsale is a professional, loyal and reliable wow gold supplier online, we pioneered selling cheap wow gold. Welcome to thsale buy world of warcraft gold Buy Cheap WoW Gold, World of Warcraft Gold, Please look here! We are a Great MMORPG company. wow money and wow items,which is very cheap World of Warcraft gold !All US Server 24.99$/1000G on sell! Cheap wow gold,rs powerleveling,wow power leveling,Buy Cheapest/Safe/Fast WoW US EU Gold Power leveling

Back