QWERTY (CD Quality)

Holy sh*t... Hearing the new high-quality version blew the crap out of me more than when the first time I heard Qwerty! lol. Thanx for the link! And oh, thanx for the above lyrics~

Hahninator said:
<3 im telling you the song would suck ass if chester didn't have that awesome scream at the beginning

It just sets the tone for the whole song..which is really cool...so..I agree

its got one hell of a kick arse intro with the guitars and ESPECIALLY chezzys screaming. doubt if this track was the album thered be the screaming intro

wow, chazzys screaming is insane...
i´d call it "kickassness" :D

after listening sometimes... it reminds me on Sevendust^^

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Hahninator again."
Eh.. See, I luv ya Mark. Betcha got plenty of rep for it already. xD
Nyways. Tis still downloading, but apparently it'll be great. Hm.. I already seem to have my MP3 player sitting next to me. And what's this? It's plugged into the pc?
Oh my.

EDIT::
:eek:
God I love this.

Hahninator said:
you're right Jeezy. I'm not being greedy or asking people to rep me o_O I was just saying lol

ok...that's cool... :)

I deleted the post because I thought it was not necessary to say it...

:eek: WOW! Is it just me, or did they all get alot better since we last heard them? I didn't know they could play like that.

Okay, now I'm very hyped. Thank you for this!

DAMN i thought is was a rather **** song with the cheap version but damn now that you can hear the instrument clearly it KICKS ass BITCH :D :D :D

i really like it i wish i had the internet at my house so i could download it...=( ****.... i guess thats my fault! its kinda heavy... i love it... mike and chestergasm... lol :thumbsup: can i get it some other way...?
later

Back