Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like 'normal' rain

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • I like really heavy rain

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • I like thunderstroms and all that crazy stuff

Votes: 23 65.7%

• Total voters
I'm not a huge fan of rain. I get enough of it here because it's Manchester lol, and it smells because we're in the city and the whole acid rain thingy... not my thing at all. I have to bring umbrellas with me practically everywhere no matter what the weather looks like because it's guaranteed to rain lol ^.^ We even get hot days where it even has to drizzle a bit. I suppose I don't really care as long as I'm not outside when it's downpouring, it just dulls the day and makes everything seem gray.

With that being said, I LOVE lightning though. It's incredibly pretty and blue and just electrifyingly amazing. I could just watch it flash in the sky for hours. It's really and truely cool lol. I've always been afraid of thunder though. As a kid, I thought it sounded like the tall buildings around me were collapsing and that I was going to die *blushes*. Naive kid that's for sure haha, but I don't like the noise at all.

getting soaked in the rain is coool hail is cool too, thats if you dont get hit with the ice ball things

Suicide King said:
I know, did you guys also get the high winds?
It was sweet.
winds? It was pretty windy, but not excessive
Man, that was awesome..it hasn't reained like that in ages!! I was so happy! I splashed in this big-ass puddle, lol ^^
then I had to put my clothes in the dryer and swrp myself in a blanket becuase it was freezing in the basement

you know, we almost didn't get hit... the storms almost dissapated by the time they reached chicago T_T figures lol

Oh man I love the rain! I wish it would rain forever, but then it would flood and that wouldnt be to good. Then it would also lose its...i dunno the word for it..."magic" I guess. Well it just wouldnt be as awesome...I really have no idea what Im trying to get to here *shakes head*. But yeah...I love the rain

Back