Ramadan

Hamza123 said:
I know there are rules about sexual intercourse but I can only remember the one at which the man is not allowed to ejaculate in another woman aside from his wife... I know there is more. You google it.

Hamza123 said:
Actually, it's he may not recieve pleasure from another women. Nor can he do any sexual acts. I SAID THAT'S ONLY ONE I REMEMBER. Way to ****ing twist my words.

So who twisted what? ... I smell an idiot box candidate!

Hamza123 said:
Actually, it's he may not recieve pleasure from another women. Nor can he do any sexual acts. I SAID THAT'S ONLY ONE I REMEMBER. Way to ****ing twist my words.

Got to hand it to you. Faithful muslim...right.

MRIH, don't you just love the way they "forget" the sex laws, and the civility laws, and the murder laws, and the suicide bomber laws, etc... :rolleyes:

Hamza123 said:
Okay then if you're so better than me why don't you try memorizing some verses... :D

I have my verses memorize completely...

God wants absolutely nothing from you. It indirectly gave you life and free will and does not care what you do; it is unimportant to it. You must walk your own path, alone. This is the total beauty of "experience". This is the true gift God has given to each of us.

God neither praises nor condemns; only mankind is that arrogant.

God neither likes nor requires religion; only terribly misguided men do.

Do you ever feel that while you are trading barbs with the likes of AIG and Hamza, that you are infact casting pearls before swine? I know I do!

Yeah, sometimes.

Hamzeater and AllahIsntGod put up at least some effort though. If you want true lameness, the "Religion" topic has tapped into a gusher!!

Here I post 12 points, they respond to 1. Over there, there's not even an effort to respond...just ranting.

Back