Red Hair/Blue Hair

hell yeah... it was LOOOOOOONG time ago but i still remember...
the very first time I saw and heard LP in my life...

Geezz!!!! I was only 13!!! i was so young...
:'( good memories...

nonono, you've seen in the end, you just weren't a fan

Well yeah I meant listening to LP:p
I remember once in your room a long time ago, I saw a burned copy of HT, and I said to you, shouldn't you listen to this?
So I helped you to listen to LP *again* and thanks to you a while after that I started too:D

Aaah... *memories* lol

ooohhh... I thought I was the only one... :eek:

I mean, I know LP since 2001, I remember of watching OSC and ITE and I said to myself "Wow, I like these guys!"

But only since 2004 I became a die hard fan, when a friend of mine borrowd me a Meteora copy...

ooohhh... I thought I was the only one... :eek:

I mean, I know LP since 2001, I remember of watching OSC and ITE and I said to myself "Wow, I like these guys!"

But only since 2004 I became a die hard fan, when a friend of mine borrowd me a Meteora copy...

hm yeh i saw in the end etc and listened to HT alot, then it faded away a bit and i started being a die hard fan around 2003 or so again

I sow LP for the first time in my life at 2003 on TV (the song was numb) and I just liked them Iloved the song but I was not a fan of them yet ! then at 2004 I heard an other song (I dont remeber wich one) on a Cd and thats whin I started buying thaire albums and became a big fan of them ( man I was just 10 ) !!!

Back