Rock music makes you feel??

rock music makes you feel?

• happy

Votes: 28 75.7%
  • sad,depressed,angry,relieved,numb etc etc....

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters
It depends. Usually happy, but sometimes it makes me think about things, and then sometimes when that happens, I start to feel down.

Can't give you any one specific answer on that one.

Heart_LP said:
It makes me feel much better when I´m down.
I like rock and it makes me somehow feel more confident about things.

I have that too, its very weird, i sometimes confince myself to do something by listening to rock music. I can make homework very well with rockmusic too, most ppl just get distracted but somehow it helps me. Some songs make me remember stuff, id rather dont remember and get me down sometimes. but overall i just simply love the music!

Friðbjörn said:
It depends. Usually happy, but sometimes it makes me think about things, and then sometimes when that happens, I start to feel down.

Can't give you any one specific answer on that one.

I agree! I don't know what to vote for this one since I can't give you a straight answer... it really depends.

Marizka said:
I have that too, its very weird, i sometimes confince myself to do something by listening to rock music. I can make homework very well with rockmusic too, most ppl just get distracted but somehow it helps me. Some songs make me remember stuff, id rather dont remember and get me down sometimes. but overall i just simply love the music!

yep! same here. but like there are some songs that has the kinda lyrics that makes youfeel more confident and plus the music I love so it just makes me feel sure about things.. :thumbsup:

Mine is the same answer as Fribby's.
Sometimes, it makes me think and makes me feel down, but other times, im like, "Wooh!". Jumping up and down and stuff, makes me happy and energized.

defently makes me happy. Its a stress reliver. i can relate so i feel like im not alone feeling the things i do. and pop music is all about love and stuff and im defently not about that. lol

Back