RollingStone interview with Mike

Jeezy

All The Streetlights
Short but sweet

We’re taking it outside the U.S. for the first time. Jay-Z will join us in the UK, and we’re trying to build it with bands that are popular over there too. I hope we’d be able to do some mash-ups. We’ve never done that outside the U.S., so it would be a lot of fun.

The band has time off for the first time in over a year. What will you do with your time?
I’ll probably go see a few concerts and a couple basketball games. I’d love to see Chris Rock’s tour. We don’t have plans for the next record, but it probably won’t take quite as long as Minutes to Midnight. I feel like we broke a lot of our own personal boundaries on that record, and now we’ve got this wide open playing field to work on. But I’m always writing. I can’t go more than a few days without writing.

click here for RS

yeah. it's like the Rock am Ring 04 interview Mike gave. he said they were working on new material. that doesn't necessarily mean new album material though, I guess. oh well, it's still a start. it's better than them not working on anything at all.

come on LP, give us some new music.

or at least the last MTM song you recorded strings for so we can have another b-side.

please? lol

All they do is tour so good for them that there taking a break.
Knowing mike he's bound to have the whole album bunched into order by next year at the most and probably a release near middle 09 or early 10.

Back