Salad Fingers #5!

that's why I said "disturbingly"......

I just watched the rest of the epsodes.... Good God. It gives me goosebumps. It makes want to..... feel rusty spoons. o_O

Dude.. that person was on some major crack when he made those.

I'm so scared now.

help me.

LOL
Well, it's really supposed that you guys whatch the rest of it. You must really come to understand the real essence of Salad Fingers, while you roll over on the floor laughing at the creepiness of each small episode. I think "friends" is my favorite as of now. I love the little names he gives his friends ^_^ The guy was seriously trippin' when he did these lol but oh well, I like them. Salad rules ^_^ Did you read the warning on the flash toons page?
"WARNING! These will upset children and the elderly, and please watch these at your own risk if you are doing acid or mushrooms. No complaints, I've warned you."
Don't tell me this is not funny :D

That is the wierdest thing i have ever seen in my life. salad fingers is insane and its so weird its literally scary. the music is really messed up too. whats with when he gets himself into that dress?

MY TUMMY BOX FEELS BROKEN

STOP SCRATCHING YOUR BASKET-BELLY SAID MARY MANDOLIN lol

I totally agree. This cartoon has disturbed me on levels I didn't even know could be disturbed by a cartoon, of all things.....*shudders* I still get the willies just thinking about it....

stupidsoul1 said:
how can you be disturbed by salad fingers...hes so adorable....*pokes salad fingers with a stick*

How can you possibly think that this, the creepiest thing that I have ever seen, is....'adorable'?! :eek: Excuse me while I scream in terror! o_O

Back