Salam$

fullauto said:
I'm not saying that you haven't coped with it well, I'm just saying that you put up with alot of whit that you deserve... and yes, you take it like a champ

What did I do to deserve it?coz you keep sayin' I deserve it.

You're right. No one should judge an individual for what others in their race or religion do. But please don't let it get you down. That sounds stupid - I know. But the best thing you can do is be yourself. Be kind, speak against those of your whatever that are awful. The people who know you will love YOU and the judgement will stop. Dealing with the looks, the stares, the snarls - that's must be a hell of alot harder. What if when someone looks at you this way - who doesn't know you're good - what if you smile and say hello? These people are just afraid - they don't know YOU! Nothing says it like a nice sincere smile! Keep treckking! Reading your post - makes me think. See you have already done good! SMILE!

Tracker said:
You're right. No one should judge an individual for what others in their race or religion do. But please don't let it get you down. That sounds stupid - I know. But the best thing you can do is be yourself. Be kind, speak against those of your whatever that are awful. The people who know you will love YOU and the judgement will stop. Dealing with the looks, the stares, the snarls - that's must be a hell of alot harder. What if when someone looks at you this way - who doesn't know you're good - what if you smile and say hello? These people are just afraid - they don't know YOU! Nothing says it like a nice sincere smile! Keep treckking! Reading your post - makes me think. See you have already done good! SMILE!

I would smile if it wasn't for these damn False Teeth.So now I always look like i'm in a bad mood.Will a gum smile do for you? :D
I was walkin' towards the bus stop yesterday when some old woman shouted,''how many bombs do you have under your clothes''.Damn the bitch was lucky she was old.instead I shouted back,''I'm all out,I used my last 4 last thursday''.That shut her up.HE HE .me no take bullshit.

Thanks Tracker and your post just made me smile, I totally I agree with you but sometimes it just gets on my nerves :mad: and that really pisses me off.. Cheers though!

God is Great -----> what was wrong with the old mama ha lol.. It feels bad when such people pick on you for no reason

I can just picture it! Maybe not the best reaction - but I understand. I can't even imagine what that must be like. But next time - try saying "I am NOT one of them - I hate them as much as you do! And smile!

Tracker said:
I can just picture it! Maybe not the best reaction - but I understand. I can't even imagine what that must be like. But next time - try saying "I am NOT one of them - I hate them as much as you do! And smile!

I don't know,I have a pretty scary voice.They'll think it's another bomb attack. :D So either way I'm ****ed.

phreakwars said:
Jaffer will be back from his trip to America soon, he's busy checking the wire leads on some project he's doing with his "classmates". There was a minor setback when one of his backpacks containing parts of his project, was left on a London Subway train on the way over, but his science project is now going as planned. He evidently found some fertalizer to use in his experiment.
Even I can make mistakes.

AIG said:
Stop bullshittin' us.You reported him to the government didn't you?
Maybe so, but I returned without being probed, so I am good.

I just figured it was the "PROPER" way to introduce him to American culture.

WELCOME TO AMERICA, NOW BEND OVER..

phreakwars said:
I just figured it was the "PROPER" way to introduce him to American culture.

WELCOME TO AMERICA, NOW BEND OVER..

Yeah,it's the routine,EH?wait a sec,what's Vortex complainin' about? :D

Back