Saw II

phreakwars

Myself being the type of person to not only piss off the R.I.A.A. by pirating their material, I also like to torrent the current movies in the theatres just to piss of the M.P.A.A. as well. This weeks wasted bandwidth feature, was "SAW II" OK, while I am not gonna talk about the plot or anything because I'm not one to spoil any body's viewing of this movie, but IMO, the movie sucked...

Why ?? Because it had too many people cast in it. It tried to catch that "SILENCE OF THE LAMBS" type of drama mystery, but fell short.

I kinda felt like I was watching a movie that instead of trying to "SCARE" me or at least give me a dramatic story/thriller, would at LEAST be more original then "WATCH HOW WE KILL THIS PERSON OFF IN A COOL WAY WITH SOME SPECIAL EFFECTS "

Take for instance, the first person who "succumbs".. it was like.. "WHO CARES !!!, I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS PERSON !! "

Is it any wonder many people CRIED when old yeller died ??

People got to know this "DOG" character, and the "HORROR & DRAMA" was the poor ****ing mutt getting a cap in his ass.

HORRIFIED AND EMOTIONAL OVER A ****ING ON SCREEN ****ING DOG ??

What does this have to do with Saw II ??

It just shows that if you want people to get the "pain" effect, then you REALLY don't need the blood packets to do it.

And I don't know about you guys, but whenever I see that former NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK dude on the screen, he reminds me of his brother, which reminds me of that movie where he played "DIRK" the donkey dick, which makes me think of "THE BASKETBALL DIARIES" which made me think of Leonardo DiCaprio sucking dick in that bathroom stall, which in turn reminded me that all actors in Hollywood either ware prosthetic penises and ****, or suck a mean ****.... which by that time, I had missed a few scenes in the movie because of my mind drifting... I felt NOTHING for his drama..

Overall, this movie is NOT worth torrenting to download, but you MIGHT wanna rent it from your local video rental store and upload a better ripped copy for me to add to my DVD collection... oh... and to help support the MPAA..:rolleyes:

My son also said saw2 sucked. I liked the original. Very weird plot. I can usually figure out who is the bad guy in these and when I thought I had it figured out I was wrong. It was also an interesting idea for a plot.
I was going to watch saw 2 this weekend.

I really liked SAW but SAW II was lacking the same level of deception that was in SAW. I saw SAW II in the theatre when it came to town and even though SAW II wasn't as good I also bought both movies.

These two movies fit together like two puzzle parts. Everyone I have talked to who has seen the first movie but did'nt really pay attention ,did'nt get the second at all. I thought the second was awesome. Every bit as well as the first. The fact that JigSaw died sucked ,but I guess he lived on in his own way. He reminds me of an Admin @ this site. I wont say who but I will say X marks the spot. LOL

Stupid commercialization of the original work.

The original had little special effects and a fantastic story.

This piece of **** has no story and cheesy predictable effects. What a disappointment.

I knew the ending in the first 5 minutes...it was so painfully obvious.

Don't waste your money.

I saw the original, but not the second, it looked like a straight to video release to me :p

Hey one movie you should see, that is so bad its funny is house of wax, best bit is when Paris Hilton gets killed ;P

Wow, I'm shocked. I actually though Saw II was one of the best movies I've seen in ages. I'm not going to give anything away, but Hostile sucks. If you haven't seen it yet, don't waste your time or money...

ill have to agree totaly because i loved the 1st one....gonna get dusty on my shelf!

This movie is a good example of yet another attenpt by hollywood execs to turn a bloody hackfest into a sea of green.

I can sum it up in two words "plotless hackfest" or better yet "pointless hackfest".

Save your cash!

Figured the whole thing out with buddy lying "dead" on the floor in the first one way too quickly. Don't want to bother seeing this one.

Back