School Bullys

Crispy Critter

Earlier this week my son (switchblade comb) was accosted by the school bully and about 20 of his frinds or gang members... Switchblade is about 110 pounds soaking wet and maybe and maybe 5' 9"... the school bully is 6' 2" and maybe 195 pounds. They never hurt switchblade and only shoved him around and upset him but my wife and I went to see the director. He said he would look into the matter and already knew of the incident and the proable guilty party... He explained the boy's father had died and his mom was in jail... So the next day I have to go to school to see Switchblade's Spanish teacher since she had sent my wife a note about him not participating in class... So this school gangsta sees me coming in the gate and puts on a show for me by pushing three or four boys off a concrete bench onto their backs and then proceeds to the office and locks eyes with me as if to say I'll not only kick your son's ass but I'll kick yours too if you **** with me and I locked eye contact until he left the office.

Today I go back to see the director for his update and he says he has spoken with the bully and there should be no more problems... I discribed the kid who came in the office the day before as a boy about my size and asked if he was the problem child and he responded yes but the kid is bigger than me by a couple inches... I told the director (principal) that I thought the kid was provoking me with his stare the day before and did not get the point not to bother my son... Then I asked if the kid spoke english because I wanted to tell them both a story and he said no... So I continued that I would tell him and he could relay it to the child.

I showed the director my partial plate and told him a guy knocked my teeth out when I was a rooky MP... then I told him the next ten men who resisted arrest got their arms broken resisting arrest. Then I went on to tell him about spending 20 years as an airborne MP running all police operations on the DMZ in Korea... Then I went on to tell him about working at the US Coast Guard after moving here to PR and running into problems with the base commander and how I got the base commander an early retirement, his XO sent strait to Alaska after two people were shot to death and another committed sucide. Then I told him the two people shot were the ones who bothered my friend who I was a witness for against the CG. I told him I know a guy in Aguada who is married to a Dominican Republican woman who knows vodo and causes bad luck like the death of people who **** with me or my family... Then I looked at him squarely in the eyes and asked, do you know what is hard to do with one arm in a cast? and he looked at me, and I said damed near everything and followed by saying, you know what is worse answering my own question with two broken arms and pointed out you need someone to wipe your ass, feed, dress you like a baby...

Then I told him a bully ****ed with me in high school and he was the only persons name I can remember from school and had thought about going back to kick his ass but then realized it was the principal's ass I should have kicked because he could have ended it.

Do you think I was too harsh? The principal said he would tell the kid word for word what I said...

I don't think you were too harsh. Sounds like the principal wasn't being harsh enough on him, otherwise he wouldn't be bullying kids around still. The best thing for brats like that is a swift kick in the ass. They need to be put in their place.

I for one cannot stand bullies. And believe me, I have a long list of them. I rather not go too far in depth about them, that might motivate me to go nuts.

As a father you did an outstanding job! If you go too soft on those principals they forget the next day, but if you get in their face and tell them "hey, you better do your ****ing job!" they will have the problem solved in no time at all. Protecting your kids is what you are there for. You are not there to "ask" him to keep the school safe, you are there to "tell" him!

PS. Always sound calm but threatening.

cool_dude said:
As a father you did an outstanding job! If you go too soft on those principals they forget the next day, but if you get in their face and tell them "hey, you better do your ****ing job!" they will have the problem solved in no time at all. Protecting your kids is what you are there for. You are not there to "ask" him to keep the school safe, you are there to "tell" him!

PS. Always sound calm but threatening.
Thanks, when I discribed the kid that stared at me the principal quickly corrected me that the boy was bigger than me leading me to think he was intiminated by the kid...

I told the director on the first meeting he should get with the mayor and and set up a zero tollerance program and expell bullies and require them to visit a prison and go to a local police station and watch the movie Anger Management with their guardians every night they were expelled for the in order to return to class.

I know people in low places and my promise of casts was not hollow...

Back