• gangster

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • other

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • goth

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
woah...there's not a single type on that list that goes to my school...
and there are no cliques either. There are certain groups of people that hang together, but they're diverse. It's not like "okay the goths hang in this corner".

ew... labels! I'm sorry, but I dont label. Now I do label myself & you dont want to know what it is, but I wont label other people.

I'm friends with everyone. Unless of course your name is Brittany Stallings. Then I dont like you. But I'm nice to everyone. I try to be... unless they start **** with me. then I wont be nice, but other then that... its all good.

Now I will tell you what people have labed me as. Bitch, Prep, Hardcore, Emo, Redneck [wtf!?], & scene... so as far goes the labeling... I'm not a label.

Just remember kids! Labels are for chicken soup cans!

at my school its not like majorly 'cliquey' but its just ppl hanging out with the same intrest and we just happen to hang out at the same spots. like my friends and I just all hang out under the school marquee. theres only like three big groups at my school. other, jocks, and preps.

eh, I'm stuck between the cliques, but most would consider me a: metalhead/rocker/punk/goth/outcast person

I'm not much of anything in the recent years. But that probably has to do with the fact that I haven't been in high school for about 3 years now :p

Back in the day though I used to hang out with anyone. Although there definatly were cliques... I hate cliques... I don't limit myself to anything.

I was my own person I guess. Which was really hard at my school, which was very hard since my old school was so damned clique - e. they hated me because they couldn't label me...at my old school its all about what label you have and what kind of image you put on...I thought it was gay.

lets see here...i can be considered Goth/Punk/andor Emo....Hmmm...well, thats what i'm told...*shrug* i really dont give a flying **** what ppl call me....

there are "Cliques" in my school, and they are annoying really, like ppl will only hang out in one or two areas....its annoying.....*shrug*

EDIT: There is not "goth" option in the poll!!! :(

Victim said:
I have cliques in my school.. but I hang out with a diverse group..
*BING!* We have a winner! :p

I picked "Other" since I also hang out with alot of random people. I dont stick to one specific clique, but there are cliques that I do avoid.

Greyfoxx said:
EDIT: There is not "goth" option in the poll!!! :(
*Adds goth to poll*

Last edited by a moderator:
Back