Votes: 1 2.4%
  • other

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • goth

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Greyfoxx said:
My mum tries to make me fit in...and i hate her for it....then agian, i dislike anyone who does anything jsut to "fit in". Thats conforming.....and i soooo HATE conforming to what society thinks we need to look like or act.

Yea I Hate it when ppl are like that
do anythin to fit in quite annoyin
but if those kinda ppl talk to me
not goin to be like them and juss give'em a chance..
Rare for me to do so though.....
I never in my life tried to fit in or changed the way i was to fit in.
So to ppl who are like that don't bother juss waste's your time.

In my senior year superlatives, I was voted "most unique". So that has to count for something, I guess. Most of my friends were in the drama dept., but they were all different types. I got along with most people. I even somehow started a trend. Tattooing wasn't popular among the girls until I had my 1st one, going on the second. I dressed more conservatively at the time, but everyone still thought of me as somewhat of a punk with some gothic attitudes. Maybe b/c I stood firmly on Libertarian views (& quite oftenly expressed them) & I know maybe more than I should about horror movies & serial killers. My friend Geneve, called me Mrs. Gein (after the inspiration for Texas Chainsaw..., Psycho, & Silence of the Lambs) & I called her Mrs. Dahmer (she thought he was attractive) & we jokingly talked dirty about things only a serial killer would say. Yet, I was friends with people from the "prep" crowd. One of the cheerleaders even said she was living vicariously through me. I never thought about who I was, I just did it. So, yeah, I guess you can say I was...unique.

I was a skater in school. In my school ( when I was there anyway) we had a major war between the skaters and the preps. We dubbed it the skater/preppy war. Still a skater even after graduation,actually. I can stand conformists either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back