School is open

Well I went as far as the wigwams and the fake swatch (we were pretty much poor aas dirt) and did the acid wash thing for about 3 months then discovered "quicksilver" and "billabong" and quickly became a surfer chick before buying my baha blanket and drug rug, then on to the first pair of Doc Martins (they were too big because you couldn't get girls or kiddie sizes back then LOL) and finally full circle back to the little hippy chick I am at heart (and three years without shaving YA I am hair but have since rediscovered my Bic lady shaver) I kind of did it all but I am still most embarrassed by my acid wash experimentation.

Oh and as for the bonking?..........

I'll never tell!!!! HEHE

tizz said:
Well I went as far as the wigwams and the fake swatch (we were pretty much poor aas dirt) and did the acid wash thing for about 3 months then discovered "quicksilver" and "billabong" and quickly became a surfer chick before buying my baha blanket and drug rug, then on to the first pair of Doc Martins (they were too big because you couldn't get girls or kiddie sizes back then LOL) and finally full circle back to the little hippy chick I am at heart (and three years without shaving YA I am hair but have since rediscovered my Bic lady shaver) I kind of did it all but I am still most embarrassed by my acid wash experimentation.

Oh and as for the bonking?..........

I'll never tell!!!! HEHE

I had a pair of Doc's, too. Some people thought me to be a hippy, until I enlisted in the Corp. That showed'em!

LOL Nope I am the real deal little pacafist that I am ;) Wanted to join the corp for a while actually when i was young, but then my first ever college choice (at like 11) was anapollis. I still have my docs but I painted the NJ Devil'd emblem all over them when I went to a finals game about 10 years ago. I tried to throw them out this year and just couldn't do it LOL

I miss my "bouncin' souls"

I bought a pair of Docs about a year ago. You just can't find fine shoemaking like that anymore. I'm still not a hippy, just a guy that likes comfort yet power.

I almost baught a pair but the quality went down hill after they started making them in MASS!!!!! I will say that finding my size has gotten WAY easier. When I first baught mine I couldn't even get my size from England!!!!! Now they make toddler Doc's LOL

Baby Bouncin souls LMAO

RoyalOrleans said:
When I was in high school, senior to be exact, Hypercolor t-shirts were in style, mullets with shaved sides, acid-wash jeans, Converse, and neon bracelets were in style. Man... what a bunch of tools.
Obviously school uniforms save students from themselves. How many people look back at the styles they thought were so cool and wonder what the hell they were thinking.

ToriAllen said:
Obviously school uniforms save students from themselves. How many people look back at the styles they thought were so cool and wonder what the hell they were thinking.

The answer to that, Mrs. Allen, is simple. Everyone wonders what the hell they were thinking! God knows I do... I wore my Faith No More concert tshirt once a week with pair of black acid wash denim jeans.

Holy ****! I look like a reject. FNM still rocks, though!

RoyalOrleans said:
The answer to that, Mrs. Allen, is simple. Everyone wonders what the hell they were thinking! God knows I do... I wore my Faith No More concert tshirt once a week with pair of black acid wash denim jeans.

Holy ****! I look like a reject. FNM still rocks, though!

They damn well do ROCK!!!!! First show I ever snuck into with a fake ID!!!!!!!

I was about five when the 80s ended...therefore I didn't really do much growing up during then let alone am I able to remember them or whatever fashion trends there was.

I have to agree on Angel Dust, I also have to say that Patton totally MADE "naked city" when he teamed up with John Zorn, Caught them at the knitting factory in NY in '98 I think it was a while ago, but the show was sureal!

I've followed Patton's career fairly closely, his side projects etc, and have come to the conclusion that he's talented, but needs Roddy Bottum.

Back