Schools teaching useless knowledge

the divine tragedy said:
Hugh G. Rection.

Wow. That is SO funny. I mean....a penis joke. It sounds like HUGE ERECTION!
WHAHAHAHAHA!

No, I'm not in elementary school. Might have been funny then - some of us grow out of those things.
Get a ****ing grip would ya?

Get a grip?

Didn't you just tell me to shove my 'holier than thou' attitude up my ass.....yeah.....and I need to get a grip.

Well, no worries - I have decided that there is no one in this thread worth talking to or debating.

So, I'm leaving. I'm sure you're all happy. And so am I.

the divine tragedy said:
Get a grip?

Didn't you just tell me to shove my 'holier than thou' attitude up my ass.....yeah.....and I need to get a grip.

Well, no worries - I have decided that there is no one in this thread worth talking to or debating.

Good riddance. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out! :p

phreakwars said:
Kinda like what we do on GF when we try to motivate speech out of people.

Rude, yes, but Jesus H. ****ing Christ, it's pretty damn simple and it applies to real life too.

There are 2 types of people on GF, those who use their minds to express themselves to the best of their ability, and those who are idiots.

Since idiots A.K.A. stupid people, fit lower on the food chain, their quality of life / privlages on this board, are limited.

You could concider some of the sunbjects HERE useless knowledge, but then collectively, we all learn something from each other, and ABOUT each other.
Phreak its "Jesus Tapdancing Christ" get it right man! haha
To tell you the truth I really like it when someone shows fear to comment on something for the sake of becoming unpopular with the group. People may not like them/you.. but atleast they are speaking thier mind and not being a damn suck up!

the divine tragedy said:
Get a grip?

Well then, be careful what you wish for......
I am the big Penis Jeannie and your wish has been granted....
BYE!

Now that was pathetic. Someone looking for sympathy HERE???? LMAO That was the saddest yet I think

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!

Pshhh .drama drama! Ok no one on this post is worth talking to... Everyone can kiss my ass also. I really don't mean that i'm just trying to fit in! LMAO

What a jack ass. No sense of humor. That is obviously one person that does not understand the workings GF. Well i guess some can hack it, some cant.

Always remember what a professor once told me in college, while the majority of us went to college to great things, a lot of us will wind up with some sort of sales job right out of college till we find out way, and in sales, you will meet many people of many different back grounds. So sometimes it is better to know a little about many things, then it is to know a lot about a few things.

Screw what you think the value is of what you learn.
Value that you are learning. If you can't accept that all knowledge has value, then get the **** off my planet :D

This is what I will say about AP classes: AP is what separates those who want to learn from those who don't care. The regular classes are clogged with those who don't give a damn. AP is for those who aren't there to **** around. Freshman year I switched all my classes to AP because the regular classes were a waste of time. You don't learn anything when the teacher has a class full of kids that can't even write an essay by themselves.
School are to teach individuals to be self-efficient, to gain responsibility, and a sense of direction and self.
I do believe 95% of what you learn in school one must retain. Then again, I love school.