Shoplifted

spike91232004

Has anyone on LPF ever shoplifted?

I never have and hopefully never will. I know a few of my friends have.. They shoplifted Bubblegum, Tennis Balls and Candy Bars.

If you have did you ever get caught?

hah, yeah i do. its fun. my friend amanda and i would always take candy from the market. lol. nope weve never gotten caught. and u can take anything from the wallmart in woodburn, and u dont get caught. :D

i dont, i have never thought about it b/c i dont go newears unless i gots money, but my friends do it they havn't got gaught, we have the milk store good place, my friend steals from their all of the time, in my point of view id still pay but id steal something b/c ya kno their gonna be suspious of u if u dont buy nething

my brother stole a KitKat from this store once and my mom found out and he got the biggest beating and ever since then i've never dared to steal anything lol

Wow..candy bars.
I've never stolen anything before...I almost have on many occasions. But, I do steal stuff I find at school all the time.

ImTheOneThatFalls said:
Never have NEVER will. I think its ****ing stupid even if just a little thing.

I feel the exact same way. Why not just spend $.60 on a candy bar? It'll make you feel a whole lot better then stealing it. You guys that steal gives our whole age group a bad reputation. It's not fair and it's just the stupidest thing ever. Get a ****ing job for crying out loud.

NoEnd said:
my brother stole a KitKat from this store once and my mom found out and he got the biggest beating and ever since then i've never dared to steal anything lol
Da...amn

hey if uve ever dwnloaded a song ur stealing!!! :thumbsup: so keep on dwnloading! :thumbsup:

Yes me too^^. I have never stolen but my friends sisters friend stole something and my friend had to be at the mall with them. Her sisters friend got caught and now they are banned from the mall for a year and all this other crap. But my friend didnt even do anything! She said it was because she was responsible for them bah bull ****. Eh I dont steal cause its just dumb and I always get caught when I do something bad.

Back