Short Song Demo i made

So you don't get a negative vibe from my post:

The bottom line: It's great! Keep it up!

The recording itself is a little rough but the music is solid. I think you might want to make the vocals more hard-hitting in terms of the tone they're spoken in - a louder voice may be more successful in this case. That might add both emotion (you can have more variation in tones/volumes) and clarity.

On the other hand, you might want to make the vocals more subliminal (if that's the correct word to use), but I'm not quite sure what sort of feel you're going for. If you had less frequent vocals which make more use of blending in and out of the background, you could maintain a great ambience overall.

I absolutely love the backing track, I think the vocals just need a push in one direction or another and overall it'd be fantastic.

And I'll repeat; The bottom line: It's great! Keep it up!

nice to see all these musicians on here posting songs and whatnot

I'll give you feedback as soon as I've finished DLing and listening

I wouldn't multiple post like that to draw attention to the thread...it has the reverse effect I think
and you should know something like this rarely catches much attention on here...unless it's like a popular member

okay I checked out the track, here are my thoughts

bad sound quality. but I mean what are you gonna do

the beat and the melody we're really cool. the snare sound was a little too high pitched for my taste, but it didn't get on my nerves much.
the delivery was too quiet. not in the sense of the style, cause the style fitted the topic. I mean as in it probably goes down to the mixing and sound quality, I felt I didn't hear your voice good enough.

but keep working, and you might come out with something really good

Back