Shoulda stuck with crocs.

hugo

Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin Killed

By Associated Press

Published September 4 2006, 12:58 AM EDT

BRISBANE, Australia -- Steve Irwin, the Australian television personality and environmentalist known as the Crocodile Hunter, was killed Monday by a stingray barb during a diving expedition, Australian media reported. He was 44.

The accident happened while Irwin was filming an underwater documentary on the Great Barrier Reef in northeastern Queensland state, Sydney's The Daily Telegraph newspaper reported on its Web site.

The paper and other Australian media reporting the death cited police or state government sources.

Telephone calls to Australia Zoo, Irwin's zoo in southern Queensland, were not immediately answered.

For some reason I ain't surprised.

You **** with a bull and you'll get the horns.

Stay tuned for a treasure trove of Steve Irwin: Croc Hunter specials, dedications, marathons, and memorials.

Actually... I hated to hear the news. Always enjoyed Animal Planet shows and he put them over. Kind of disturbing to hear this Labor Day morning.

OmegaManiac said:
Crikey! That stingray is a little bit grumpy! Lets swim over and **** with it some more.

Who knows how it happened? Maybe it's been caught on video.

Poor ****ing guy's dead. And his people are hurting.

Vale Steve Irwin.

Honestly I expected him to be injured but by something worse then a stingray. I did read the whole thing was caught on video but I don't know if I were his wife if I would ever allow it to be shown.

I feel badly for this two little children, one was 2 and one was 8 and of course his wife.

First of all, he is a dumb ass, and I am not the least bit shocked. However, I WAS shocked when I learned what killed him.

But I'll tell you what makes me REAL sick.. The ****ing news media are doing nothing but playing that ****ing video of him with his kid over and over, like that is the only ****ing thing he would be remembered for.. what **** SUCKERS !!

I was watching the morning news on ABC, and they again, show that ****ing scene, and the jornalist has the ****ing nerve to say some stupid, ****ed up ****, like: "Hopefully that incident won't overshadow his career"

And all I could think to myself is:

"IT WON'T MOTHER ****ER, IF YOU WOULD QUIT SHOWING IT TO US ALL"

RoyalOrleans said:
You **** with a bull and you'll get the horns.

Stay tuned for a treasure trove of Steve Irwin: Croc Hunter specials, dedications, marathons, and memorials.

Actually... I hated to hear the news. Always enjoyed Animal Planet shows and he put them over. Kind of disturbing to hear this Labor Day morning.

yeah...I agree. Its about the only thing that me and my girls would sit and watch faithfully...he was not only a great entertainer, but he seemed to have a pure love for life and everything living. Im sure gonna miss him!

builder said:
Who knows how it happened? Maybe it's been caught on video.

Poor ****ing guy's dead. And his people are hurting.

Vale Steve Irwin.

It was caught on video, and the police have it until the death stuff is done. I bet we'll see it on Orgish before long. I guess it shows him pulling the stinger from his chest, then pretty much dieing. My family will also miss him.

tiredofwhiners said:
It was caught on video, and the police have it until the death stuff is done. I bet we'll see it on Orgish before long. I guess it shows him pulling the stinger from his chest, then pretty much dieing. My family will also miss him.
You misspelled "dying".:(

I guess it shows him pulling the stinger from his chest, then pretty much dieing.

Ya, pretty much. I wonder what his last words were?

I know theres no way of knowing, but my guess for the top three 'last words' are:
1)****!
2)****!
3)AHHHHH!
4) If your Steve Irwin---Crikey!
What would you guys say if you just pulled a stingray barb out of your heart?

Jhony5 said:
Ya, pretty much. I wonder what his last words were?

I know theres no way of knowing, but my guess for the top three 'last words' are:
1)****!
2)****!
3)AHHHHH!
4) If your Steve Irwin---Crikey!
What would you guys say if you just pulled a stingray barb out of your heart?

GGGgrrrrrrrrr cacaca umph

Back