Show Me Your Shoes!

ShinodaBear

Live. Love. Laugh.
well, somehow, i have alot of pairs of shoes (for a guy), because everytime my mom goes out of town, the only thing she ends up bringing me back, are shoes... but i was just wondering what kind of styles of shoes you guys wear.... post em...

i only picked a random few, the are kinda dirty.. but yeah...
;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have four pairs.

My Vans, my dress shoes, a pair of generic shoes, and then my band practice shoes - a pair of Adidas basketball shoes that are coming apart at the seams. :p

Nice shoes guys... I have 2 pairs of shoes... Pink and grey DC shoes and red and white And1's... I only wear the And1's for sports and stuff and the DC shoes everywhere except sports

I have shoes but i dont wear them they are new untanted they cannot be worn .. as a matter a fact they cant be looked apon with all of your eyes . .. yea so u cant look at them just dont even breathe near them yea ...

hmmm.. I think all my shoes are dirty, I hate cleaning them :p but I have those like SS1 only then darkblue, some sneakers, yellow boxingshoes and some more but I have no idea how to translate or describe them lol.

c75002ace1b4eceec20b91ce470e09d7.gif

;)

;)

boots and chucks. ^^

and

;)

pink <3

Last edited by a moderator:
i have like 30 pairs of shoes, i dont' think they would fit in one pic, the ones i wera most often are my black and pink skull and cross bone vans

I only have like 2 pairs of shoes, and I only wear one of them. My favorites are my army print Chucks. Then I have red Dickies shoes that I dont wear anymore.

4b15b9240792bdfa186409df6c331990.jpg

^ the only pair I ever wear.. but I have 1 other pair of vans and sandals.. and thats about it..

Mike Shinoda's Gurl said:
Awesum picys guys! ^_____^

>.< I have like over 30 pairs of shoes. lmao it's sad cuz I get new ones every month. >.>

wow thats alot of shoes, i wishi had that much lol...i dont have a way of getting my pics up, but the only shoes i wear are my vans...
nice shoes victim *steals*

Back