Sick Of Ranting About Same Old ****

Attachments

• e05fd3db9823d4626c6f151171296469.jpg
    e05fd3db9823d4626c6f151171296469.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 16
Spleefman said:
Good Lord...I just realized how ****ed up I looked in that picture......that's sad! :(

A good caption for that picture simply put is "duddeeee"....but im not sure which of you it should be :)

Shes adorable!.......and cute kitchen....

I dont have any pictures of me floating around the internet right now....(sorta untrue)......One is out there for my second job...but i dont think im willing to share that one as of yet...

Although i did find a picture on the net that gave me a complete and total heart attack because it looked just like me....(course it was from the waist down ;) )...I thought it was there from my 3 days of owning a webcam.(took it back as it was just too creepy to me.......) After carerful study i realized i was glad to have the Italian knack for growing moles :)...the pic was missing a few

I see your signature is from that song VIDEO KILLED THE RADIO STAR....that song is SOOO GAY, THAT.....UH...NEVERMIND...LOL

phreakwars said:
I see your signature is from that song VIDEO KILLED THE RADIO STAR....that song is SOOO GAY, THAT.....UH...NEVERMIND...LOL

Its gay that i have it in my sig......OORR that you figured it out since i didnt use the chorus of the song :cool:

I know its gay and i love it :)...

Yep, sure was, and I remember seeing it too.

The cable station in the town I lived in had, up until that time designated the channel for NICKELODEON, (another VIACOM /MTV networks channel). I had changed the channel to watch my favorite program, when all of a sudden they changed the broadcast... I at first thought it was a new SHOW, but then realized after watching for over 2 hours, that it was a new channel.... it was on that day I think... that I also found my first pubic hairs and switched from Nickelodeon to MTV as my favorite channel. But alas, MTV doesn't play music any more, so I don't watch it anymore.

I heard you on the wireless back in Fifty Two
Lying awake intent at tuning in on you.
If I was young it didn't stop you coming through.

Oh-a oh

They took the credit for your second symphony.
Rewritten by machine and new technology,
and now I understand the problems you can see.

Oh-a oh

I met your children
Oh-a oh

What did you tell them?
Video killed the radio star.

Pictures came and broke your heart.
Oh-a-a-a oh

And now we meet in an abandoned studio.
We hear the playback and it seems so long ago.
And you remember the jingles used to go.

Oh-a oh

You were the first one.
Oh-a oh

You were the last one.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind we've gone to far
Oh-a-aho oh,
Oh-a-aho oh

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind we've gone to far.
Pictures came and broke your heart, put the blame on VTR.

You are a radio star.
You are a radio star.

Video killed the radio star. (You are a radio star.)

Yupp... still gay....but I do have it in my MP3 collection... so its kinda cool..oh BTW Vortex, you got the lyrics wrong.

I liked that song!

Ok I finally figured out how to get a picture on here without making a web page.
I stole Spleefman

And he's a FAT ****ing chain smoking BUM !!!

When I met the ****er, I don't know HOW MANY cigarrettes that ****er bummed off of me. The bitch he had on his side was pretty ****ing hot though... I think it was a groupie... either way... DAMN FINE BITCH !!

I hear hes supposed to be in the next VH1 celebrity diet thing or whatever its called that they do.... that FAT ****ER needs it BAD !!

phreakwars said:

They took the credit for your second symphony.
Rewritten by machine and new technology,
and now I understand the problems you can see.

Oh-a oh

I met your children
Oh-a oh

What did you tell them?

Yupp... still gay....but I do have it in my MP3 collection... so its kinda cool..oh BTW Vortex, you got the lyrics wrong.

So i have it wrong by one word (a in stead of And...) course i was listning to a remake when i wrote that sig..so it is possible...but not enough to be totaly wrong :D

And Snafu...Perk up...there is a market out there for you!!!!.......I am a FIRM believer in self esteem.....just dont believe in the magazines, or the A&F catalogue, or the self image that is impossible to replicate....If you do you are doomed to failure because it is impossbile less you can afford a personal trainer to be at your beck and call 24 hours aday...or a dietition..etc....Its an impossible goal...and not something that makes life happy...its all in yourself.....im sure you have that within...but Dont put yourself down in a fashion that makes you ashamed of yourself (granted im thinking you dont think that way out front cuz you did post pics of yourself...but still...I dont like people thinking negatively about themselves..its not good)

what was i talking about agian...who knows :D

ok good.... I just dont like to hear people who are hard on themselves...I know alot of straight girls who come into the bar i work at who, honestly...arent all that physically attractive...but inside they are so beautiful...and when they act like they are nothing because they cant compare to the medias perspective of beautiful then it hurts me, because i have been there myself

I myself am hard on myself....but have been training myself to not be...

Back