sig help

azemkamikaze03

noFATchix
Image4.gif

see the effect
now i know this one is excelent i just needed an example how do i do that?

Okay then I wouldn't know I found how to do that when I looked for tutorials but I only have this good site and it's only for PSP9 and thats what i use so can't help out other than that try and make the toolbar show and it might show the level

Well, start with the eraser tool. Use a soft edged brush [Fuzzy Looking] as opposed to a hard edged brush [Looks like your normal circle] when cutting out your object from its background. You can also fool with the opacity percentage at the top of your layers pallet. Its best to use a medium sized brush too, not something too small or the fade wont work well, and not something too big so that your entire image starts to become transparent. Then, you can move your objects that you cut out [that now have semi-transparent edges] so that they overlap each other and kinda blend together.

Thats a kinda basic way to do it... Go try Cristina's way first though. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
you best bet is to use the opacity level, and/or layer masks.
I love using layer masks, they are a nondestructive way of erasing, or repainting your layer. Plus you can use different shades of black and white to gain different opacity levels.

Back