Sig request by hahn

wow!! Hahn i love the sigs you make!

do you think you could make me one with my name on it and The One step closer video with Mike on it...I really want a new one but ya you don't have to make it but if you can Thank you very much :thumbsup:

Hey your sigs are awesome! Would you be able to make me a sig with a clip of Chester singing from the Numb video, with meteora500, and any lyric from Numb. And also a dark grunge backround. If you could do that for me that would be great.

meteora500 said:
Hey your sigs are awesome! Would you be able to make me a sig with a clip of Chester singing from the Numb video, with meteora500, and any lyric from Numb. And also a dark grunge backround. If you could do that for me that would be great.
ok....i will make

OK well I had a board for this but I felt like it was a waste of time so Ill put up here what I want

1. First, I want the background to be light blue
2. Then, on the left side, I want a pic of Mike from "Live in Texas" when he sings "P5ng me A*wy" I did have a pic of him from the "Mikes Pix (DAMN Cute)" Thread but I cant find it now! Ill try to look tomorrow but If I cant, you can pick but I bet I can find it somewhere.
3. Then, in the middle, I want a vid of when Mike sings "P5ng me A*wy" (actually near the beginning of the song when he sings his first part) and underneath saying "i_love_mike_shinoda2" (note: if you cant get the vid, just have "i_love_mike_shinoda2" in the middle)
4. And last but not least, I want the phrase "Even the People who never frown eventually break down" on the right side.

So um the vid that I want if from the Live in Texas dvd. Its like I said before near the beginning of the song. Im gonna go look for the pic I want right so Ill be back in a few.

Ok heres the pic I want for it. I just want his face not all the writing and crap

d411b04dfbb4af8b6de0f9af9a15cba6.jpg

Thank you soooooo much Hahn206
I LOVE The sigs you made for me.
Their awesome...I'll keep switching between the two :D
Thank you sooo much again^____^

Hey hahn! Can you make me a sig too? please?

Blue(Light Blue)
Lyrics from crawling: I can't seem, to find myself again, my walls are closing in.
My name on it: Fadedblue
And..a picture of chester(from the crawling video)

Thanks bud!!

Back