Sig request Thread

I was wondering if you could make me a sig that has my name on it somewhere with Chaz on the left (with the picture I have for my avatar or another picture with his hair like that) and in the upper right hand corner a video with any part of Ultimate Mash ups, From the Inside, or Crawling with him in it and at the bottom could you have it say Somehow I need to be alone. But if you don't want to or can't that's ok. :)

hey yeah I would like to request a sig, I'd like it to say my name and if its not too much trouble, I'd like it to be based on Mike, revolving the "lying from you " vid from the Live In Texas DVD, if thats too much just ask and I'll think of something less complicated

invisiblekiller said:
linkinparkrunaway can u tell me bout the vid part. which pic exactly do u want. mash ups?sorry i dunno wats tht. :eek: :eek:

Could you do the part on From the Inside when Chaz starts singing I don't know who to trust no surprise to the part where he says heavy thoughts sift through dust and the lies?

Do u think u could do another one for me? maybe keep the sam antimation but a diff pic of chester. and if u could throw my site on it somewhere? ChesterSings.tk! thx alot!

Back