Signed LP Xbox 360!

doorbasher

Have a look, it's a charity auction with Xboxes painted to feature a bunch of musicians and then signed by them, right now there's Kanye, Sean Paul, Paramore etc, but there's an LP one coming up on the 16th of October. So get those wallets at the ready: all the proceeds go to either Mission Australia or Make A Wish.

http://redvsblue.com.au/music.htm

Most of those x-boxes don't really look good

Rihanna one is nice...and the Ne-Yo one also isn't bad

I actually Like that LP X-box 360, it would have been awesome if they let Joe and Mike go to town on it with thier creativity, that would be one good lookin 360

yeh the Rihanna one is really nice but hell i would never pay 1,000 bugs for it!! i'd rather go to the charity thingy myself and give the people who need it the money face to face...

i just want an xbox 360...stuff the signings lol

if i wanted something signed id get a poster or something, cause the sig may wear out since i would carry around the 360 alot

and maybe had Mike gone to town on the xbox with his art, that woulda been awesome

maybe we should have a comp to see who can best LP customise something. anything. even your mom's blender.

if ya got 'em, shank 'em, fellas.

Hmm an xbox with the hybrid soldier.. that'll look pretty rad. Too bad it won't happen. Anyway, just got into indie recently and i reckon the The Academy Is.. are pretty awesome. I was surprised that they had an Xbox too.

Xbox 360

Its going pretty cheap, a lot cheaper than i thought. Might consider buying if it stays that low >:eek: