Simple Plan adores Linkin Park

It would be like the Oz-*clickes cancel on the download* >_<

Anyways it'd be like the Ozzfest fans = hate LP.
Then LP fans = hate simple Plan ^_^ lol thats just how it goes.

if LP played with Simple Plan, I'd throw my shoes at SP.
And if they dared to cover anything by LP then I'd leave :p

Hahninator said:
It would be like the Oz-*clickes cancel on the download* >_<

Anyways it'd be like the Ozzfest fans = hate LP.
Then LP fans = hate simple Plan ^_^ lol thats just how it goes.

if LP played with Simple Plan, I'd throw my shoes at SP.
And if they dared to cover anything by LP then I'd leave :p

....poor shoes

hey man the backstreet boys rock.

spike91232004 said:
Damnit!!!! ARG!!! *Angry* I f-ing hate Simple Plan..They are the new evolution of Boy Bands along with Bowling For Soup and Good Charolette. Now they are dragging LP in!!

NOOOOO!!!!! I object
i rekon ****ing hell jay-z thing made a lot of people think linkin park are faggot, belive me i coped a lot of **** at school for still loving linkin park like i do, and if they got with simple plan omfg there name would be in the gutter and all these little 10 years would start liking them and god i cope more **** at school, just to much of a bad thing, they would like be ruined..!

I go through that **** too at school. Thank god this Korean kid and I (dude hes ****ing awesome) wear our Meteora shirts a lot lol. We both promote FM and stuff. He's the coolest LP fan I've ever met in RL :)

Holy crap though when LP teamed up with Jay-Z all the black people were all cool being around me LOL.

I go around holding up that "F the west side" hand sign a lot :p

I wouldnt go to the tour they suggested other then to see Linkin Park, the list they gave..... sucks. LP do shows with more mature artists then the ones they suggested lol I mean how can u compare Metalica, Cypress Hill and Deftones to the list of pop artists they gave, weezer are okay in small doses the rest just plain arrrrgh lol.

The thing with Jay-Z wouldnt make Linkin Park seem anymore faggotish then they are lol. Because lets face it Jay-Z added street cred to Linkin Park its weird cause Jay-Z fans seemed to imbrase the idea so why cant you lot embrace it? It's been a year now, get over it lol.

I think we can all calm down here, I mean, I don't really think it's even a remote possibility that LP will tour with Simple Plan, ever.
At least I hope not.

Well yeah i mean I doubt theyd all go on tour together. Its more of a dream type thing. Like I wish LP, Evanescence, Disturbed, and FT Minor would all go on tour, but chances are sumwhat unlikely.(To get all of them)

I agree what Stenners said about JayZ, He added alota street cred to LP. And I dont get how gangsters can embrace rock but LP fans cant do the same when mike is a ****ing rapper aswell.

Disrespecting any band LP were to tour with, is just as bad as what the Metalica fans did on the Summer Sanitarium 2 years ago. I have nothing against Simple Plan. They are musicians just like LP, BSB and anyone else. Us disrespecting thier music, is no different than other people disrespecting LP's music just because its not your "average sound" I, for one will do nothing of the sort and would be happy just because LP is touring again. Besides, I'm not your average music lover... I can enjoy and respect almost all music for what it is.

Stenners said:
BSB's arent musicians but fine tuned instruments :p

Yeah maybe.... but I saw them in concert like.... 6 or 7 years back... and they were pretty good. I don't hate on any style of music, even if I like some better than others.

Hybrid Soldier said:
all because a pop guy likes them? wtf?

Thats what I was thinking....

Cyro said:
Disrespecting any band LP were to tour with, is just as bad as what the Metalica fans did on the Summer Sanitarium 2 years ago. I have nothing against Simple Plan. They are musicians just like LP, BSB and anyone else. Us disrespecting thier music, is no different than other people disrespecting LP's music just because its not your "average sound" I, for one will do nothing of the sort and would be happy just because LP is touring again. Besides, I'm not your average music lover... I can enjoy and respect almost all music for what it is.
Yeah that's the same with me. I mean as long as they're good at what they do I can't really say they suck. Just because they have a different sound. I mean I don't love them, but if they did tour with LP I wouldn't die or anything.

I wouldn't go if Evanescence toured with them. Just do Proj Rev again with all the unknown/upcoming bands. LP/Jay, Fort Minor (2nd stage maybe), Snoopy, SOTY, **** like that.

I saw BSB in 2000, they owned lol :p I have to admit they were the leaders of the late 90s, until LP came in with Hybrid Theory :D

Everyone hates me because I was all BSB when everyone else was all N Sync :p I like led that effin thing when I was 9 years old :)

So then LP came and I was like w00t

Back