Single mothers equal big time idiots

Elmoish said:
My comments are not out of context. There is a huge population of single mothers that wear the ID like a badge of honor. It is my opinion that they should be ashamed, not proud....and certainly not proud to have no father for their child/ren and expect help with the basic needs.

Your mom sounds like a smart woman who made questionable choices when she was younger.

You must know that if she had made better decisions while dating...her life and yours would have been much easier.

I'm glad your life turned out well, as well as hers.

I have a step daughter whom I love. I don't think I will have bio children.

Still am put off by the single mothers who want a pat on the back for doing a very wrong thing. Don't you see that it is not a service to the child for making very bad choices?

My mother was with my father for 13 years until... Well I don't know what happend, my father got into alcohal I guess. You serve a point though Elmoish, but under certain circumstances and certain single parents, usually they are the deep minority of single parents that have done major wrong. also tizz and angie I deeply commend you for your words! Smart women :D. If it wasn't for my mother I would have been back in switzerland cooking and cleaning after his drunken behind.

tizz said:
Ya and if she had made those "better" decisions Hamza would not exist and it is very possible she would not have been pushed to succeed as she did. Life is not about regrets OR judgment. It's about doing the best you can with what you got. It's amazing the inspiration you find in being a parent. I honestly pray you are NEVER able to reproduce and pass on your bullshit prejudice thinking to another generation. I would much rather go it alone and struggle a bit than allow any child of mine be influenced by the likes of you.

Amen. You can't put all situations in a vacuum and give them the same judgement. I'm a single mother and I met I make WAYYYY more money than Elmoish has ever dreamed of. I don't really care if people judge or not, but it get's a little old when WOMEN are judged for being single and men are PRAISED for "leaving the bitch". Whatever. I don't need a man to help me in life and I refuse to have a man drag on my life to wear me down. If he want's to sit on the stool all day and be drunk, his problem, I will survive without him.

I honestly pray that you just have a vasectomy, Elmoish, and die with your judgements and regrets that you try to pass on to other people. It would be a colossel waste of sperm on your part.

Elmoish said:
I hate "single mothers". They always put their status in quotes like it is some badge of honor. HELLO! It's not honorable to spit out bastards. Well, frankly I could care less if you do, but you all seem to be having your hand out all the time. Plus you want to be patted on the back.

Please. You chose to eff up your life with your horrid spawn. Now you want us to help you financially, plus you want to hear how wonderful your dreadful, dull, adhd, bipolar kid is.

Yuck. Not going to hear it from me. The poor sperm donor dumped you, so why should we care. PLEASE.....Take your birth control. We have enough "special" kids!!!

What a ****ing moron. All I have to say i'm afraid. You're a god dam moron.

manicmonday said:

Amen. You can't put all situations in a vacuum and give them the same judgement. I'm a single mother and I met I make WAYYYY more money than Elmoish has ever dreamed of. I don't really care if people judge or not, but it get's a little old when WOMEN are judged for being single and men are PRAISED for "leaving the bitch". Whatever. I don't need a man to help me in life and I refuse to have a man drag on my life to wear me down. If he want's to sit on the stool all day and be drunk, his problem, I will survive without him.

I honestly pray that you just have a vasectomy, Elmoish, and die with your judgements and regrets that you try to pass on to other people. It would be a colossel waste of sperm on your part.

Hey Manicmonday...

I am not putting all situations in a vacuum. However, I do judge...especially if people drain the public teat.

Women SHOULD BE JUDGED for getting pregnant with no father to help.

Methinks you think you make wayyyy more money than me because you got some idiot to impregnate you and are living off the proceeds.

Doubt YOU make make more money though...

Elmo, me thinks you are WAAAAAAAY overestimating the amount of child support mothers get!!!!!

Elmoish said:
Hey Manicmonday...

I am not putting all situations in a vacuum. However, I do judge...especially if people drain the public teat.

Women SHOULD BE JUDGED for getting pregnant with no father to help.

Methinks you think you make wayyyy more money than me because you got some idiot to impregnate you and are living off the proceeds.

Doubt YOU make make more money though...

Actually jackass, I make a six figure income all by my wittle self with my education and he doesn't pay jack ****. He would have to have a job first. I didn't get pregnate by myself, he just decided he couldn't be a MANMAN and get out of the bar. He's probley your not so distant cousin in the jackass gene pool. I don't need him. My 8 years of EDUCATION pays for my living. I don't I'll ever see a dime from him. But that's ok because I don't have to see his drunk self picking up my baby for "visitations".

One word-vestecotomy. Make an appointment, hell I'll send you a check to pay for it.

manicmonday said:
Actually jackass, I make a six figure income all by my wittle self with my education and he doesn't pay jack ****. He would have to have a job first. I didn't get pregnate by myself, he just decided he couldn't be a MANMAN and get out of the bar. He's probley your not so distant cousin in the jackass gene pool. I don't need him. My 8 years of EDUCATION pays for my living. I don't I'll ever see a dime from him. But that's ok because I don't have to see his drunk self picking up my baby for "visitations".

One word-vestecotomy. Make an appointment, hell I'll send you a check to pay for it.

You go girl!

Elmoish

manicmonday said:

Sorry, not buying your "I make a six figure income all by my wittle self".

Yes, darling...we get that you didn't impregate yourself. Bad, bad, bad choice on your part.

Wow....your poor kid.

Elmoish said:
Sorry, not buying your "I make a six figure income all by my wittle self".

Yes, darling...we get that you didn't impregate yourself. Bad, bad, bad choice on your part.

Wow....your poor kid.

I don't care if "your not buying it". It's the truth. I put my self through college, all 6 years of it to get my Master's. While you are showing that you don't even qualify for a GED. Do you even know what that stands for? It wasn't just my choice. It was his to go back to sit on the bar stool, not mine. But it's my choice not to get him off it because I don't NEED him. I hope when you get to hell, he's sitting there beside you so you canchat for eternity in hell about how bad I am. My kid is awesome thank you. At four months old, he's already shown more maturity than you.

Get a life loser. Or go get hit by a car. That's even better, go play in the street and see what consequences come from that.

Edit: 6 years to get my Master's, 2 years to get my Cosmetology Licence and Massage Therepy License. Going back next semester for my Doctorate in Pyschology.

When I said your comments were out of context Elmoish.

Re: Single mothers equal big time idiots

If thats the case, then any man to ever impregnate a women and leave her behind is not only equally of an idiot, but he's at the bottom of the barrel.

You see, the majority of single moms are usually forced to be single moms. You can't live with a constant alcoholic, a cheater, a liar, etc... Most single women leave because of those reasons. And anyways they should be able to be as proud as they want to be because I'm sure you don't know what it's like to be a single mother and play both MOM and DAD, is it hard enough playing dad?? Well it's harder playing MOM let alone DAD. And until that day comes, quit bashing on them!! :D

manicmonday said:
I don't care if "your not buying it". It's the truth. I put my self through college, all 6 years of it to get my Master's. While you are showing that you don't even qualify for a GED. Do you even know what that stands for? It wasn't just my choice. It was his to go back to sit on the bar stool, not mine. But it's my choice not to get him off it because I don't NEED him. I hope when you get to hell, he's sitting there beside you so you canchat for eternity in hell about how bad I am. My kid is awesome thank you. At four months old, he's already shown more maturity than you.

Get a life loser. Or go get hit by a car. That's even better, go play in the street and see what consequences come from that.

Edit: 6 years to get my Master's, 2 years to get my Cosmetology Licence and Massage Therepy License. Going back next semester for my Doctorate in Pyschology.

I didn't get a GED, Ding Dong. Most just get through HS. Sorry your world is so pathetic.

If it was not your choice to spawn by some drunk idiot...then who do you blame?

Nice that you don't need the drunk you effed and had a kid by. Poor kid. He might need a Dad.

Tell us how "awesome" your fatherless child is after he is not so "cute" anymore. Said child might think you are quite the jerk to have had made such bad choices that he/she doesn't have a father.

Wow! Never had anyone pick my face/back/toes with a Masters. You are indeed, special.

Elmoish said:
I didn't get a GED, Ding Dong. Most just get through HS. Sorry your world is so pathetic.

If it was not your choice to spawn by some drunk idiot...then who do you blame?

Nice that you don't need the drunk you effed and had a kid by. Poor kid. He might need a Dad.

Tell us how "awesome" your fatherless child is after he is not so "cute" anymore. Said child might think you are quite the jerk to have had made such bad choices that he/she doesn't have a father.

Wow! Never had anyone pick my face/back/toes with a Masters. You are indeed, special.

My world isn't pathetic, your's is if "most just get thru high school". That's a goal. :confused: :confused: :confused:

My baby might need a dad. But he needs a man for that. I personally don't know any males who fall under that heading right now. I don't blame any one for that. When have you seen me blame anyone for that? NEVER BECAUSE IT HASN'T HAPPENED IDIOT. My baby won't think I'm a jerk when he learns his "daddy" died of drinking, or is in jail for DUI, or kills himself driving home drunk. I'm not picking your toes, but I REFUSE to bow down to your Highness and say that I'm an idiot when YOUR the asshole who's going around judging people who are in a situation that you can never fully understand. You just can't stand the fact that I refuse to give in to your preconcieved notions of how single parenting is really like. I say open your eyes and expand your world. Or don't, it really doesn't effect me one way or the other. But I your opinion has been noted and discarded. It was that worthy of my time.

manicmonday said:
My world isn't pathetic, your's is if "most just get thru high school". That's a goal. :confused: :confused: :confused:

My baby might need a dad. But he needs a man for that. I personally don't know any males who fall under that heading right now. I don't blame any one for that. When have you seen me blame anyone for that? NEVER BECAUSE IT HASN'T HAPPENED IDIOT. My baby won't think I'm a jerk when he learns his "daddy" died of drinking, or is in jail for DUI, or kills himself driving home drunk. I'm not picking your toes, but I REFUSE to bow down to your Highness and say that I'm an idiot when YOUR the asshole who's going around judging people who are in a situation that you can never fully understand. You just can't stand the fact that I refuse to give in to your preconcieved notions of how single parenting is really like. I say open your eyes and expand your world. Or don't, it really doesn't effect me one way or the other. But I your opinion has been noted and discarded. It was that worthy of my time.

I think you might be missing the point of Elmo's argument. He/she isn't here to understand the hardships of being a single parent. They're just saying that it's your fault you got pregnant (pardon my ignorance if that's not true, I haven't read the entire thread).

In terms of the point that Elmo is trying to make, I agree. In most instances it is a person's case as to whom they spread their legs for, and they need to make that choice wisely.

//edit// Yes, and then there are the cases where you could be in a relationship, and then all of the sudden your partner dies, or something, and then you're left a single mother. I'm not going to plead ignorance on happenstance - there are unfortunate incidents that happen to good people

In your circumstance, though, I do congratulate you on your ability to achieve a good education. It just goes to show that the biggest mistake can still be made by a very smart person (not to say that your baby is a mistake!)

TheJenn88 said:
I think you might be missing the point of Elmo's argument. He/she isn't here to understand the hardships of being a single parent. They're just saying that it's your fault you got pregnant (pardon my ignorance if that's not true, I haven't read the entire thread).

In terms of the point that Elmo is trying to make, I agree. In most instances it is a person's case as to whom they spread their legs for, and they need to make that choice wisely.

//edit// Yes, and then there are the cases where you could be in a relationship, and then all of the sudden your partner dies, or something, and then you're left a single mother. I'm not going to plead ignorance on happenstance - there are unfortunate incidents that happen to good people

In your circumstance, though, I do congratulate you on your ability to achieve a good education. It just goes to show that the biggest mistake can still be made by a very smart person (not to say that your baby is a mistake!)

True, true, BUT, and this is a big BUT, you shouldn't (but you can since there's something called FOS) generalize all single mothers as "idiots".

No, you can't generalize. And you also can't place all the blame on the woman. There were two people in that bed.

Hey Angie, did we ever get a response to the fact that he has a step kid, which then in turn means he married a "single mom" which in his head also equals an idiot? If he did, I must have missed it. Let him have it girl! I think his wife must be pretty happy that he shoots blanks since he doesn't have any of his own. Thank God for small favors huh?

ta2dgirl28 said:
Hey Angie, did we ever get a response to the fact that he has a step kid, which then in turn means he married a "single mom" which in his head also equals an idiot? If he did, I must have missed it. Let him have it girl! I think his wife must be pretty happy that he shoots blanks since he doesn't have any of his own. Thank God for small favors huh?

Hehe, good point there I thought about that but never got around to posting it... Didn't think arguing over this subject was worth while since it's obvious single parents (mothers in this case) who take responsibility are the heros!

Thanks Hamza! I thought I just needed to say something about that since he is so against single moms, but chose to marry one of "the idiots". Pretty funny how there was no response to her on that portion of her posts. Wonder why?

angie said:
No, you can't generalize. And you also can't place all the blame on the woman. There were two people in that bed.

Exactly. Read The Scarlett Letter. Only the woman got the letter A on her forehead, but there was no blame placed on the guy. It takes two. But the woman will always be scorned and the man will be praised.

And my baby will never be considered a mistake. He's a blessing from God and he insures that I wake up every day.

Back