Single mothers equal big time idiots

manicmonday said:
Exactly. Read The Scarlett Letter. Only the woman got the letter A on her forehead, but there was no blame placed on the guy. It takes two. But the woman will always be scorned and the man will be praised.

And my baby will never be considered a mistake. He's a blessing from God and he insures that I wake up every day.

Good for you! You sound like a great mom and don't let topics like these hurt you... I have had some bad experiences with them. :rolleyes:

ta2dgirl28 said:
Hey Angie, did we ever get a response to the fact that he has a step kid, which then in turn means he married a "single mom" which in his head also equals an idiot? If he did, I must have missed it. Let him have it girl! I think his wife must be pretty happy that he shoots blanks since he doesn't have any of his own. Thank God for small favors huh?

Here is my response: I am a female and have a girl step child.

angie said:
No, you can't generalize. And you also can't place all the blame on the woman. There were two people in that bed.

Yawn I'll say it again. There may be two people in the bed, or on the kitchen table...or in the bathroom at the QuickMart. The male can walk away, but the female has to deal with what may be growing in her.

manicmonday said:
My world isn't pathetic, your's is if "most just get thru high school". That's a goal. :confused: :confused: :confused:

My baby might need a dad. But he needs a man for that. I personally don't know any males who fall under that heading right now. I don't blame any one for that. When have you seen me blame anyone for that? NEVER BECAUSE IT HASN'T HAPPENED IDIOT. My baby won't think I'm a jerk when he learns his "daddy" died of drinking, or is in jail for DUI, or kills himself driving home drunk. I'm not picking your toes, but I REFUSE to bow down to your Highness and say that I'm an idiot when YOUR the asshole who's going around judging people who are in a situation that you can never fully understand. You just can't stand the fact that I refuse to give in to your preconcieved notions of how single parenting is really like. I say open your eyes and expand your world. Or don't, it really doesn't effect me one way or the other. But I your opinion has been noted and discarded. It was that worthy of my time.

You goofus, my point was that anyone with a double digit IQ or above can actually make it through high school. The GED "program" is usually for the mentally or socially challenged. Guess they didn't teach that in grad school pimple popping courses.

I can absolutely stand the fact that you hide behind the notion that people who judge you for your bad choices are wrong. Reality is difficult for delusional people.

Reality = your child is going to suffer from your bad choices. Do the best you can with your situation, but, please...don't try to make it a stellar decision.

Hamza123 said:
Hehe, good point there I thought about that but never got around to posting it... Didn't think arguing over this subject was worth while since it's obvious single parents (mothers in this case) who take responsibility are the heros!

Another case of ruining a word.

Look up the word hero in the dictionary. It certainly does not apply to a silly woman who gets impregnated then expects anyone to care.

Elmoish said:

Look up the word hero in the dictionary. It certainly does not apply to a silly woman who gets impregnated then expects anyone to care.

Hmm...

Perhaps you'd better pick up your dictionary and look up the words sanctimonious, pecksniffian, judgemental, condescending and pharisaic. However, please don't be surprised if you see your picture next to all of them, Bitch! :eek:

In fact, there's a good reference dictionary in the Idiot Box. 48 hours should be enough time for you to utilize it.

Elmoish said:

Actually, I don't expect you to care. I expect you to fall of the face of the Earth and burn in Hell with your other cohorts who think they are superior. Get a life. I'm done with you, you hypacritical *******. Was your wife married when your married her? No, so she must have been a GASP a single mother. But I'm sure she ****ed you like she was a virgin, right? Did she tell you ****ing you was like ****ing for the first time, or could she even feel it you waste of sperm?

I'm done with this bashing of woman who you say are idiots but you married one anyway? Your wife needs the shirt, I'm with stupid.

You never did answer my question, what makes you so great? What have you done that makes you better than anyone else? I can tell you what you have done NOTHING. Because when your at the bottom of the barrel like you are, when people like me takes a piss, your the one wallowing in it like the pig that you are. Drink it up piggy boy, drink it up.

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
In fact, there's a good reference dictionary in the Idiot Box. 48 hours should be enough time for you to utilize it.
I noticed the heading under his name now matches his avatar.

EDIT: BTW CES, don't forget to edit the idiot box parolees thread in the piss pot, I need to add a couple more myself.

manicmonday said:
Actually, I don't expect you to care. I expect you to fall of the face of the Earth and burn in Hell with your other cohorts who think they are superior. Get a life. I'm done with you, you hypacritical *******. Was your wife married when your married her? No, so she must have been a GASP a single mother. But I'm sure she ****ed you like she was a virgin, right? Did she tell you ****ing you was like ****ing for the first time, or could she even feel it you waste of sperm?

I'm done with this bashing of woman who you say are idiots but you married one anyway? Your wife needs the shirt, I'm with stupid.

You never did answer my question, what makes you so great? What have you done that makes you better than anyone else? I can tell you what you have done NOTHING. Because when your at the bottom of the barrel like you are, when people like me takes a piss, your the one wallowing in it like the pig that you are. Drink it up piggy boy, drink it up.

I think if you check back a few posts, Elmoish is a woman, not a man.

Elmoish said:

Funny, I would expect that with this much pent up anger, she is probably infertile; but I could be wrong.

Either way, she's an Idiot, but now she's in the Idiot Box for 48 hours!

Elmoish said:

Most single mothers take responsibility and you're gernalizing them. Most don't expect anyone to care after what the man they had the baby with leaves.

You've never been a single mother I'm guessing?? Once again, until that day comes, quit bashing 'em!

CES to the rescue LOL

I am single mom hear me ROAR!!!!!!!!!! And ya my kid may be missing the daddy figure, but I know what that means and I know what she needs. Better none at all than one that might either kick the **** out of her or teach her to hate herself and all women. I would never regret a single moment that led up to where I am right now. Unfortunately for your husband, elmo, I HIGHLY doubt he can say the same, unless it is idiot attracts idiot in which case I truly feel for that poor kid in YOUR care.

SOOOOOOOOOO.........................................................

bite me bitch!!

How about the other side of this issue. Single fathers. They get more praise then single mothers. When you hear about a single father who cooks and cares for his children in the abscense of a mother its always like they are some kind of superhero. Has anyone seen these recent public ad campaigns with football stars that gather around a single father and ask him for an autograph? Why should people be put up on a pedastal for doing whats right just because so many others don't? It reminds me of when people brag and say " I've never been to jail", like thats a ****ing accomplishment. Your not supposed to go to ****ing jail and people aren't supposed to ignore and neglect their children.

Elmoish said:
well, let us just roll out the red mat because you were a stuck up **** till you got married, glad we aren't you, if we were, everyone on this site would hate all of us as much as they hate you. For the record, some of us single moms, did the right thing for our kids for a while, and I pray your step daughter learns not to be a narrow minded **** like you. Guess what, you will probably be dealing with a "single mom that is an idiot with a kid" with your step daughter. Congrats. Send me your addy, I will send you a shirt with the "worlds greatest step grandma" tshirt right now. It is narrow minded bitches like that make the world suck.

FYI, I haven't sucked tax dollars with my kid, and her dad and I were married for 5 years after she was born. He was a loser, guess what, my daughter is very intelligent, and knows how life is to struggle, so she wouldnt have to face **** faces like you. Glad you classify all single moms in the same category. Must be nice to throw stones to make yourself feel better. Must suck to live with your misery.

If you cared about your "step daughter", you wouldnt be speaking so soon, because she could soon become one of us "idiots"

Go buy a dildo, you obviously need one.

Get stuffed!!!! You are too uptight. I am sure that is what your "husband" says as well. I am surprised you found someone so closed minded to put up with your bullshit.

Elmoish said:

You know Elmoish, it almost sounds as though you are jealous of those that are fertile. You stated a while back that you may never have kids of your own. Ever wonder why? Your husband probably wouldn't want a kid with you anyway. Ever think about the fact that if God didn't want these "******* kids" around, that he would have done something to prevent their birth?

****ing grow up and admit no one wants a kid with a stuck up, narrow minded bitch like you. Either that, or they just don't want to make you a hypocrite.

Jhony5 said:
How about the other side of this issue. Single fathers. They get more praise then single mothers. When you hear about a single father who cooks and cares for his children in the abscense of a mother its always like they are some kind of superhero. Has anyone seen these recent public ad campaigns with football stars that gather around a single father and ask him for an autograph? Why should people be put up on a pedastal for doing whats right just because so many others don't? It reminds me of when people brag and say " I've never been to jail", like thats a ****ing accomplishment. Your not supposed to go to ****ing jail and people aren't supposed to ignore and neglect their children.
Well said Johny5, let her/him have it. Elmoish said she was a girl, I am not so sure...... Possibly full of **** and a dyke????

Jhony5 said:

Thats a great point. Reminds me of the stupid idiots at my school that brag about never being suspended.

Although, imagine if you were a single mother going to University Full-Time or working Full-Time.. Thats AMAZINGLY hard, and it's another load on your shoulders to bear, only because you're trying to secure your childs future.

Even though the baby was never forced in a relationship, the mother, if she ends up a single mother, she's gotta' play mom and dad. Not to mention the fact that some kids can grow up to be burn out's which is even harder to handle. Elmoish, this is a great debate topic!!

Back