Site Bugs?

DaMan

If you run into any bugs with the new stuff let me know in this thread so I can chase 'em down and squash 'em.

If you are having problems getting the shoutbox to load clear your browser cache. If you are having problems logging in or the new advanced editing features aren't working then clear you cookies.

For me sometimes the main page loads fine, others it gets long and i have to scroll sideways to see the side menu....

I get the same thing with Firefox. It is very intermitent and can be cleared by refreshing the page. No problems with IE, Netscaspe, Opera and Safari on Mac. I can't fix this since it really isn't a bug in the site, but, in the rendering engine of Firefox.

Figures as much. Its not that annoying to me so i wasnt going to bring it up...but since you asked :)

Thanks and nice work!

oh yea...its probably not a bug but maybe not a link. When in the gallery there is no direct (or easy) way back to the main page....i usually have to go to user CP then to main page from there.....The words at the top are there but they arent clickable.....

When I go to the main page, and the forums home page, the things in the shoutbox take a really long time to load, if they load at all.

Maybe I haven't played around enough but can you edit the pictures in the Gallery? I want to change a picture and put a comment on it.

I tried to create a simple tournament between tizz and angie to test it out, got the following error:

mySQL query error: SELECT userid, username FROM wpyo_user WHERE userid IN() ORDER BY userid
mySQL error: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ORDER BY userid' at line 1
mySQL error code:
Date: Tuesday 29th of November 2005 02:24:33 AM

Yep that's what it was! The java. I got it going just now.
Thanks!!:D

PS: I also had to check the box in Multimedia for (show image download placeholders)
I tried just the java on the second cp and didn't fix until I checked this also.

Back