Site Bugs?

I noticed while in chat that chat pulls the time off my computer (which is wrong, my laptop should be on Eastern Standard time) rather then pulling from the site time which is GMT plus 4.
I thought that was odd.

So fix your ****ing computer, mine works just fine.

Or, perhaps you might wanna click that UserCP link and explore a bit.

Dumbass.:rolleyes:

phreakwars said:

Just to help out, you need GMT - 5.;)

phreakwars said:

sorry ass hole but if your program was functioning consistently the time would be pulling from the same source in all areas...sorry you can't take criticism like most computer geeks I know.
My computer is fine I just didn't bother correcting the time.

The program is functioning as it should. Flash is not run server side it is run client side. So since it is running as an activex control on your box it will use your computer time. There is no bug to fix.

Yes, and we have known about it from day one. Usually for the most part, we are probably aware of any type of bug you come across, right now, the focus is reinstalling SEO optimizations. But Bob WILL get to them.

phreakwars said:
Yes, and we have known about it from day one. Usually for the most part, we are probably aware of any type of bug you come across, right now, the focus is reinstalling SEO optimizations. But Bob WILL get to them.
Gotcha! :cool:

A lot of the time when I click on a link from the home page to a thread, I will get a "can't find the page" error. When I try to access the thread by going to the subforum though, it works fine. Why?

jokersarewild said:
A lot of the time when I click on a link from the home page to a thread, I will get a "can't find the page" error. When I try to access the thread by going to the subforum though, it works fine. Why?
Ah, finally, a REAL bug.... I will have Bob look into it. Shouldn't be to hard to fix, I noticed it a couple times myself.

I found a bug today. It goes under the handle of Jokers are dumb****s, or some such inane extension. It ends with .dumbfuk.retard.cumbreath, if that's any help. See if you can sort it, phreakwars. :D

That was just stupid, dude. I actually found a problem and you insult me. How..."intelligent" that makes you seem when you do that. And it looks like, yet again, you have used "cum" in an insult. Go figure.

See what I mean phreak?

Jezebel has a no sense of humour, but this one is just plain stoopid. ;)

Back