Site Suggestions.

I suggested this before but I think Cloaked forgot about it or there were no more requests. I would like to see the AP (Assoc. Press) bot back. It would be a great source for not only news but more debate.

Is it possible to set it up to be able to see who's on-line while viewing the ChatBox in Full mode?

There is no way to delete photos in the Gallery right now. Is there a way to set this up?

Cloaked said:
I'll takoe care of that. Must be al permission thing.

Hmm.. It could be the nut behind the wheel here but I still can't delete photos.

REP:

Any chance you can configure the 'rules' for rep so that we can rep people more often?

I keep trying to give rep, but it tells me I have to spread it around. But we don't have that many active members, which makes this difficult.

Anyway, just thought I'd ask.

Anna Perenna said:
REP:

Any chance you can configure the 'rules' for rep so that we can rep people more often?

I keep trying to give rep, but it tells me I have to spread it around. But we don't have that many active members, which makes this difficult.

Anyway, just thought I'd ask.

I agree with this. I'm not sure there is anyone I can rep right now, cause I have to spread it around more first.

OK I changed the setting from 20 to 5, you should now be able to rep someone again after you give rep to 4 others.

Can we shut off the rep spread around feature? I'm down to eddo... hahaha

Wont let me rep Anna.. Snaf.. Bender.. Emkay.. Hugo..Ro..shiek.. Salt.. IWS..

I aint all damn day to find someone to dole it out to before I can give it someone..

wez said:
Can we shut off the rep spread around feature? I'm down to eddo... hahaha

Wont let me rep Anna.. Snaf.. Bender.. Emkay.. Hugo..Ro..shiek.. Salt.. IWS..

I aint all damn day to find someone to dole it out to before I can give it someone..

I concur....I should be able to give it to whoever I want, whenever I want :D

But then that would only encourage BIASED rep spreading, that's like... sooo internet mean.

Back