Site Suggestions.

I have a request....

Do you think you could make it so the gentlemen here at BS could dress up as Chip 'N Dale coktail servers every Thursday afternoon and serve us ladies drinks?

Maybe they could even rub our necks and shoulders a little?

Just wondering. :)

Ali said:
I have a request....

Do you think you could make it so the gentlemen here at BS could dress up as Chip 'N Dale coktail servers every Thursday afternoon and serve us ladies drinks?

Maybe they could even rub our necks and shoulders a little?

Just wondering. :)

you make naked wednesday a reality and I can all but promise it. :)

eddo said:
you make naked wednesday a reality and I can all but promise it. :)

Testicle Tuesdays are just lovely this time of year. (Psss... mention my name at the door.)

RoyalOrleans said:
Testicle Tuesdays are just lovely this time of year. (Psss... mention my name at the door.)

It's a much better day than Sodomy Sundays. :eek:

RoyalOrleans said:
Yeah... well... I'd take Sodomy Sunday over "Scatterday" any old time.

If only every day could be "Fuk me like you mean it!" Friday.

RoyalOrleans said:
Yeah... well... I'd take Sodomy Sunday over "Scatterday" any old time.

I think that would all depend on whether you are pitching or catching on Sodomy Sunday.

ImWithStupid said:
I think that would all depend on whether you are pitching or catching on Sodomy Sunday.

I never get to be the pitcher that day. :(

ImWithStupid said:
You need to buy a prosthetic (strap on) and argue for pitcher. :D

True, but I don't think I could date a guy who would be interested in or willing to take it up the ass...from me!

Besides, I'm difficult enough to manage as it is....Lord knows a fella wouldn't want to give me THAT kind of power. ;)

ImWithStupid said:

Well...

I'd rather pitch on Scatterday than catch on Sodomy Sunday.

RoyalOrleans said:
Well...

I'd rather pitch on Scatterday than catch on Sodomy Sunday.

If forced to choose, I think I'd rather catch on Scatterday than catch on Sodomy Sunday.

Well...I hope this gives you both a greater appreciation of what we ladies put up with.

Not the scat stuff, though. That's just gross.

Ali said:
Well...I hope this gives you both a greater appreciation of what we ladies put up with.

Not really. For chicks it's natural to have a d!ck in them, just a choice or where.

For guys, once you've taken a d!ck, you're gay. (only possible exception is prison or a deliverance situation)

ImWithStupid said:
Not really. For chicks it's natural to have a d!ck in them, just a choice or where.

For guys, once you've taken a d!ck, you're gay. (only possible exception is prison or a deliverance situation)

I'm talking about the pressure we get for taking it up the butt. :p

Actually, most guys are cool about how a woman feels about that. I just like to tease ya.

Why is it that when I use Firefox, I can only use underground? It won't change. But when I use IE8, I can change the style?

Old Salt said:
Why is it that when I use Firefox, I can only use underground? It won't change. But when I use IE8, I can change the style?
Must be a cookie problem. Try clearing your Firefox cache.

Back