Site upgrade!

What about v4 design ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, see, the main reason **** gets bad around here is Mark the instigator, because, luckily for us, most of the people that dislike the stuff are too ***** to say anything, but since Mark loves complaining about every single little ****ign thing, we get complainers. Sure, it would be fine if Mark had half an ounce of maturity in his complaints, but he doesn't and thats why **** gets so bad.

If Mark were more like Isaac, I personally believe this place wouldn't be "going down the drain" as some of you so pessimistically say. It really pisses me off that someone with mod powers hates the site so much. I can understand hating your job with that kind of passion, but dude you don't get paid! You can leave any ****in you want and it won't effect you any.

(Sound like I've been here a bit, this isn't my real account, I've been here 3 years and am an elite.)

Ok, see, the main reason **** gets bad around here is Mark the instigator, because, luckily for us, most of the people that dislike the stuff are too ***** to say anything, but since Mark loves complaining about every single little ****ign thing, we get complainers. Sure, it would be fine if Mark had half an ounce of maturity in his complaints, but he doesn't and thats why **** gets so bad.

If Mark were more like Isaac, I personally believe this place wouldn't be "going down the drain" as some of you so pessimistically say. It really pisses me off that someone with mod powers hates the site so much. I can understand hating your job with that kind of passion, but dude you don't get paid! You can leave any ****in you want and it won't effect you any.

(Sound like I've been here a bit, this isn't my real account, I've been here 3 years and am an elite.)

dude, stfu. no-one even mentioned mark, wtf.
if anything, I started this whole thing, Ive been asking for a layout/banner upgrade for the past year.

mark doesnt go looking for fights, he merely says what he thinks. whats wrong with that? everyone is entitled to open opinion and comment.

so far everything mark has "complained" about, I have agreed with, and I know there are alot of other members who do to, but havent spoken up to avoid trouble.

LPF isnt going down the drain caus of mark. LPF is going down, because of the lack of new LP stuff, the incredible amount of noob'ish, senseless topics and the lack of community input into the site. although I will admit alot has been done recently in regards to my last point, which im happy with. Im expecting LPF to pick up in the next month or so, and by June, be back to its old normal self.

i donno but i think this place is pretty cool?!
dont see this place going down the drain?
it much better than december and it will improve
ya its good to speak ur mind.. but i gotta admit mark could have been more polite...

and why the hell would it be going down the drain if a new album is being release more people will be joining and making this forum full and heaving

dude, stfu. no-one even mentioned mark, wtf.
if anything, I started this whole thing, Ive been asking for a layout/banner upgrade for the past year.

mark doesnt go looking for fights, he merely says what he thinks. whats wrong with that? everyone is entitled to open opinion and comment.

so far everything mark has "complained" about, I have agreed with, and I know there are alot of other members who do to, but havent spoken up to avoid trouble.

LPF isnt going down the drain caus of mark. LPF is going down, because of the lack of new LP stuff, the incredible amount of noob'ish, senseless topics and the lack of community input into the site. although I will admit alot has been done recently in regards to my last point, which im happy with. Im expecting LPF to pick up in the next month or so, and by June, be back to its old normal self.
What the **** do i care if noone said anything about Mark? I did.

I never once said this site is going down, I said you pessimists say it is.

And Mark isnt the sole reason, but he could do a hell of alot more than sit and complain like he ALWAYS DOES.

And hes just speaking his opinion? Nice double standard there, when I do that I get called a jackass.

What the **** do i care if noone said anything about Mark? I did.

I never once said this site is going down, I said you pessimists say it is.

And Mark isnt the sole reason, but he could do a hell of alot more than sit and complain like he ALWAYS DOES.

And hes just speaking his opinion? Nice double standard there, when I do that I get called a jackass.
what is your problem dude!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back