Sixes is in the box...

sixes said:
Yeah this is a reject forum as far as debating BB. I joined cause everyone thinks they are hotshit. If you can debate,they will be the first to chase you away. This site is for profit. Not debate. The Idiot Box is the best part of the site ,no matter what they tell you. That is what this site is all about. You go to the box. You become the center of attention. The reason for this is the lack of debating skills by the active Moderaters. Don't waste you time here ,or send members from you real debate site here. You will only lower thier IQ!

Oh sixes...I'm so sick of your claims to being able to debate...you live in a purely dellusional fantasy world.

Tell you what...

Here's your chance to win IMMUNITY from the Idiot Box from mean old CES.

Here's all you have to do.

1. Pick a topic of your choice with at least two viewpoints, then let me know what it is.

2. I will create the thread with the topic you have selected, including the side you will represent.

3. I will represent the opposite side or your argument.

4. You may start, and write your argument in support of your position.

5. I will rebut your argument, and then make my own.

6. You can reply to my rebuttal and make your closing argument.

7. I will make my closing argument.

8. We'll make an OPEN poll to the members, where they vote for what the think is the winner.

9. If you win, you are forever immune from me. If you lose, you are GF's first permanent Idiot Box Member.

Put your money where your mouth is...show us all your "incredible" debating skills.

Do you dare to take up the challenge or are you just full of ****?

Here's your chance...don't blow it!

Seems fair enough to me. All I've heard sixes do is shoot his mouth off about what a great debater he is, yet, I have never once seen him debate anything.

sixes said:
I felt the same way the first day I joined this site. The person you are talking to CES has one of the most popular debate forum on the net. A real debate forum,they have zero tolerance for bullshit. They do not need to box members to get more from them, or less in your case. This site is bound to fall. I'm just here to piss on your head as it goes down. Oh, and make sure you pay attention to me and not the real problem. :D

I'll give you 24 hours to decide to accept my challenge or not. If you don't then I'll permanently Idiot Box you and then click "Ignore" you. You can rant to your hearts content and I won't care because I won't see you.

Your choice.

phreakwars said:
Seems fair enough to me. All I've heard sixes do is shoot his mouth off about what a great debater he is, yet, I have never once seen him debate anything.

Yes, and the poll will be a FAIR and VISABLE poll...No monkey business.

Here's your chance idiot...prove me wrong!

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Oh sixes...I'm so sick of your claims to being able to debate...you live in a purely dellusional fantasy world.

Tell you what...

Here's your chance to win IMMUNITY from the Idiot Box from mean old CES.

Here's all you have to do.

1. Pick a topic of your choice with at least two viewpoints, then let me know what it is.

2. I will create the thread with the topic you have selected, including the side you will represent.

3. I will represent the opposite side or your argument.

4. You may start, and write your argument in support of your position.

5. I will rebut your argument, and then make my own.

6. You can reply to my rebuttal and make your closing argument.

7. I will make my closing argument.

8. We'll make an OPEN poll to the members, where they vote for what the think is the winner.

9. If you win, you are forever immune from me. If you lose, you are GF's first permanent Idiot Box Member.

Put your money where your mouth is...show us all your "incredible" debating skills.

Do you dare to take up the challenge or are you just full of ****?

Here's your chance...don't blow it!

I'm not here to debate. I save that for the real debate sites. I don't want out of your "attention box". This setting allows me to expose the weekness of this forum. I'd rather rot in here ,while others see how sad this place is, than to give it the credit of any repsect in the debate teams. As it has none! Look it up man, you are ranking as a joke. So a joker or clown as you call it, is all you will ever get. Sad Sad little man.

In other words, he means he is as full of **** as anybody could be, and can't debate because he knows nothing about anything. So that means C.E.S. wins by default.

DEBATE. . To contend for in words or arguments; to strive to
maintain by reasoning; to dispute; to contest; to discuss;
to argue for and against.
Did you even go to college PH. You are an Idiot. Ok CES won this debate! ****ing dumbass Mongoloid!! Go back to school. What ****ing debate?

OK CES ,I will debate you on the term that you leave the box setting on. This way I will not be able to edit my post. This will handicap me,giving you the advatage, As you will need one. If you remove the box setting,no debate will take place! Also .......

The winner gets a request from this forum granted. Mine would be to have this account shut down. <feel free to lie on this> you alway do!

The loser - gets all that **** you were spewing about. Safty from you!!, by BEING in the Idiot Box! I know not being able to pull your childish pranks with my account will bore you enough as it is. So I dont think you will be able to keep your word anyway.

....as I know you cant meet the terms of this debate. Go **** yourself! If you can. The topic is, GF the worst deate forum, yes or no?

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
I'll give you 24 hours to decide to accept my challenge or not. If you don't then I'll permanently Idiot Box you and then click "Ignore" you. You can rant to your hearts content and I won't care because I won't see you.

Your choice.
challenge excepted terms above. I HATE YOU! I WILL ALWAYS HATE. I HOPE YOU ****ING DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh..CES did I say I hate you??? Ok I guess I did...GOOD!.... I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -just in case you did'nt get it the first time.

OK I hate to admit it here, but I think there is a NEW FORUM WHORE. SD tried (if you can call it that) Anna, ok not even with a comment, MRIH comes damn close to taking it, but I must relinquish my beloved title to sixes. You take the cake, I bow down in your presence as I cannot compare to you attention seeking, whoring ways. I am retiring my number and giving it up to new queen.

tizz said:
OK I hate to admit it here, but I think there is a NEW FORUM WHORE. SD tried (if you can call it that) Anna, ok not even with a comment, MRIH comes damn close to taking it, but I must relinquish my beloved title to sixes. You take the cake, I bow down in your presence as I cannot compare to you attention seeking, whoring ways. I am retiring my number and giving it up to new queen.

Sometimes you have to rattle the cage long enough to get out. I'm not trying to get out of the BOX. Its the saftest place here! I'm trying to get out of this forum! So yes, for now I am the attention whore. I hope one day to be the gone attention whore!

Time is ticking away sixes. I'm not even remotely amused at your attempt to be cute in your "choice" of debate topic.

What's the matter Jason? Can't you be serious about anything in your life for just once?

You hate me? Oh, I'm crushed. I've offered you the way out and away from me and you still haven't taken it.

Pick a REAL topic, present your argument in written form before tomorrow.

I'll respond in kind, and the rest is already detailed in my earlier post.

If you win, I'll ask Bob to remove your account. I'll even mail you your $12 back to you myself from my own pocket!

You're this hot shot debater...Let's see it.

I await your educated topic of choice and first post with bated breath.

sixes said:
Sometimes you have to rattle the cage long enough to get out. I'm not trying to get out of the BOX. Its the saftest place here! I'm trying to get out of this forum! So yes, for now I am the attention whore. I hope one day to be the gone attention whore!

Leaving is easy...

Go to www.i.am.a.hopeless.moron.com, then delete http://Off Topic Forum.com from your list of favorites (it's there at the top I'm sure), and then clear your browser cache, and never return. There you have it! You'll be gone!

What's so complicated?

Ok Pink Floyds lyrics have been debated for years and they dont bore me. So here are some common lyrics that are easy to debate. Please tell me what they mean to you. I dont think we will agree. So this should be a fun debate.

C
# I've got a little black book with my poems in
#
# E
# I've got a bag with a toothbrush and a comb in
#
# F C
# When I'm a good dog they sometimes throw me a bone in
#
# F C
# I got elastic bands keeping my shoes on
#
# E E7
# Got these swollen hand blues.
#
# F C
# Got thirteen channels of **** on the T.V. to choose from
#
# C
# I've got electric light
#
# C7
# And I've got second sight
#
# F Fm C E7 D7/F# G
# I've got amazing powers of observation
#
# G E7/G#
# And that is how I know
#
# Am C+ C6
# When I try to get through
#
# C/G D
# On the telephone to you
#
# Fm6 C F
# They'll be nobody home
#
# C
# I've got the obligatory Hendrix perm
#
# E E7+
# And the inevitable pinhole burns
#
# F C
# All down in the front of my favourite satin shirt
#
# F C
# I've got nicotine stains on my fingers
#
# E
# I've got a silver spoon on a chain
#
# F C
# I've got a grand piano to prop up my mortal remains
#
# C
# I've got wild staring eyes
#
# C7 F
# I've got a strong urge to fly
#
# Fm C E Am D7 G E7
# But I've got nowhere to fly to
#
# Am C D7
# Ooooh Babe when I pick up the phone
#
# Fm6 C F C
# There's still nobody home
#
# F C
# I've got a pair of Gohills boots
#
# E E7
# And I've got fading roots

sorry about the guitarcords ,lol

You can here the song here for free http://lindsayhagler.tripod.com/id1.html If you dont remember, its off "the wall". Hope you like my work. Asshat!

Back