SlipKnoT

diana

*Freak on a Leash*
How about them? Dont you guys listen to Slipknot? I think that they are really great...well, their 3rd album isnt so good...but albums Iowa and Slipknot are...I love them! Coreys vocals and drums and...all!!! Ohhh, and their lyrics are one of my favourite...

Love em! Vermilion and Duality are awesome songs! I dont have their cd though....is it good? Vol. 3 is the cd i'm thinking about getting.

CAN'T YOU TELL?????? durf i loooooooooooooooooooooooooove slipknot!!! vol3 isnt so good but their old stuff rocks. i got a slipknot board is anyone wants to join oh and im not a joey fan girl ::stabs all joey fan girls::

I've heard some stuff by them. It's all crap as Crawling said, except for Duality. I like that song. Aside from that, you know Spit it out and such songs suck, to be honest. Now, I like straight up hard rock, like SOAD does, they rock the house with heavy riffs and funny lyrics. But Slipknot just went too far. But honestly, you can hardly expect something normal from such a weird band. I mean, 9 clowns? They've got talent, and I think they finally used it well when they made the song Duality, Corey is a great singer, although Joey's skills don't show that much on Duality.

What pisses me off is the lil wannabe maggots. daulity and vermilion come out and its like these lil maggots swear they are the **** and that they know everything. God damn it pisses me off! But thats just me

Well personally i really like the 1st cd the best. but the others are good. slipknot is one of my fvaoret bands.

One of my favoret songs are Prosthetics. i just love that song.

Ok and since you guys like slipknot. do you listen to stonesour? since the lead singer is the same for both bands. thats why slipknots lastest cd is a lil more tame.

Back