SlipKnoT

Some bands can go whole careers and several albums and not have one good song. SlipKnot had one - Duality. This song is great, I love it. They have lots of talent, and it shows in this song, it really does. Even the guy who hits the barell.
Aside from that, in my own opinion, they are a crappy circus sideshow that was attacked by FUSE's 'Heavy Metal Makeover' crew. Everything else I have heard from them is frikked up and evil. Totally.
But, that is my opinion. And they did have ONE good song.

OMG there's a rumour that slipknot'll have a concert here.....if that's true.....I just dunno what to think,got no idea what'll happen during the concert and after it.But what I know for sure is that I won't miss it

mick2.jpg

slipknot unmasked

You can just google by their names...if you want their names they are
0= sid wilson
1= joey jordison
2=paul gray
3=chris fehn
4=jim (james) root
5= craig jones
6= shawn crahan
7= mick thompson
8= corey taylor

diana said:
How about them? Dont you guys listen to Slipknot? I think that they are really great...well, their 3rd album isnt so good...but albums Iowa and Slipknot are...I love them! Coreys vocals and drums and...all!!! Ohhh, and their lyrics are one of my favourite...

You did not like the Sub. Verses Vol. 3...? How could you say such a thing.. Though you may not like it because it is not as heavy.. but it is an outstanding album.. Just that dark scary carnival mood all through the tracks... it just never stops. Going back to "Slipknot" and "Iowa" though it was rather heavy.. but come on.. lyrics wise "Iowa" was the biggest disgrace ever..

I see Vol. 3 as a way to bring out a "Mature" Slipknot.. the lyrics are great.. I got hooked (And rather still am) on this album..

All and all.. I love all of the Slipknot albums.

1. Vol. 3
2. Slipknot
3. Iowa

(Never Heard of the EP)

SingBlueSilver said:
You did not like the Sub. Verses Vol. 3...? How could you say such a thing.. Though you may not like it because it is not as heavy.. but it is an outstanding album.. Just that dark scary carnival mood all through the tracks... it just never stops. Going back to "Slipknot" and "Iowa" though it was rather heavy.. but come on.. lyrics wise "Iowa" was the biggest disgrace ever..

I see Vol. 3 as a way to bring out a "Mature" Slipknot.. the lyrics are great.. I got hooked (And rather still am) on this album..

All and all.. I love all of the Slipknot albums.

1. Vol. 3
2. Slipknot
3. Iowa

(Never Heard of the EP)

Well, yeah, I agree that lyrics are great...yeah, they are good... I dont like it so much just becaouse its not so heavy... I accually like calm songs on this album!

My fav Slipknot song is Gently! This song is so great, simply the best! Lyrics and music...I listen to this song everyday, cuz I really enjoy it! Everyone who didnt heard it yet_ you have to! Its on album Iowa...

mikelover said:
i find that slipknot has a lot of talent my top 5 favorite songs by slipknot would have to be

1) Siccors
2) People = ****
3)Vermillion
4)Spit it out
5) Wait and Bleed
Hey awesome choices... but the song is Scissors... sorry lol

Back