slipknot

ImTheOneThatFalls said:
This must be about the 50th SlipKnot thread ever. I think I made one. Lets see.. Lets let people on the board tell you what I think about SlipKnot.

You love Slipknot...

I like SlipKnot...I used to love them but then I got tired of them, I guess...those times are over...but sometimes I still listen to them a bit... I think they're a great band...I love Corey, though...and Joey, of course... :D

so for all of you who like slipknot here is a every good forum pulseofthemaggots.com ah berfore i forget they changed ther layout but it won't stay forever just a little joke

I found them and their vids very scary specially them wearing those awful mask,like what´s wrong with no showing their real themselves?what are they hiding from anyway?:rolleyes:
And the only song I may like just a bit is duality but other than that they are not the type of band I´d listen to:thumbsup:

Slipknot are ok, Vermillion prt 2 is incredible!
They kinda go over the boundrys of good music, they kind of get a bit ****ed up.
And my opinion is that using a gimmik (masks) to be cool is kinda gay.

Breakdown Conspiracy said:
They kinda go over the boundrys of good music, they kind of get a bit ****ed up.
I agree with Vermilion Pt.2...that's one of their best songs in my opinion...
But I don't agree with masks thing...I mean, why are they gay just cuz they're wearing masks? That's their style...let it be...
Meh, whatever...

man you don't know nothing you don't even know why they are wearing those masks
ah and yeah vermillio is awesome

Love you bro, but.

"So many people are like, 'Gimmick, gimmick, gimmick!', **** you! You don't know what we're about! Our motto has always been, 'Music First.' Even if the masks and the coveralls weren't there, the music would still be good." - Corey Taylor

STONE SOUR is better than slipknot when I first heard of slipknot I thought
they were great. Now stonesour came and corey sounds better in stonesour
than he did in slipknot.Slipknot still cool though.

Back