SMNV Memorial Weekend

you damn west coasters and your sand ha ha sorry i had to seems like most of the people on the forum are from the west coast. wish i could make it out there. i'd love to rip it though the sand, it looks fun as hell. enjoy your weekend guys. i'll be drinking beer at the highpoint raceway

you damn west coasters and your sand ha ha sorry i had to seems like most of the people on the forum are from the west coast. wish i could make it out there. i'd love to rip it though the sand, it looks fun as hell. enjoy your weekend guys. i'll be drinking beer at the highpoint raceway

i used to ride trails but once i found sand i never looked back its just so fun some people call it a waste of a bike to have it for one purpose but after years an years of cleaning mud off my bike i can say i do not miss it one bit plus i dnt have the free time to hit the trials every weekend like i used to so planing trips to the dunes gives me time to figure everything out

I live for the sand! All started in the early 90's when I hit Glamis for the first time. Lived in El Centro so I had an easy drive to the dunes. So here is the details on my bike. It did well at pismo but the hill at SM is a little bigger lol!
2005 Honda 450
-Duncan Racing 470 kit with 13.5:1 Compression (runs on C-12 fuel only)
-Ported and Polished with Larger Titanium Valves/Springs
-Vortex AOF Ignition Curve
-Hinson Racing Clutch System (Billet Basket, Pressure Plate, and Hub) “Works Kit”
-Honda CRF/Kiehin Carb (40 mm Flat Side)
-Full Race Exhaust (Duncan Racing Fat Boy 4)
-K&N Filter w/ Pre Filter w/ Vortex Intake
-PWR Radiator
-AOF Clutch lever
-Twist Throttle Upgrade
-Roll Design Lobo II Suspension A-arms (+3/+1)
-Elka Quad Rate Shocks with High/Low adjustability (Remote Res)
-Elka Rear Long Travel Linkage w/ Elka Race Shock (Remote Res)
-IMS Roll:
Baskets
Steering Stem
Bar Clamp
Front and Rear Bumpers
Shift and Brake Levers
Desert Gas Tank
-Stainless Foot Pegs
-Rear +4 Axel w/ Billet Hubs
-Front Hard Core Billet Hubs
-Galfer Brake Rotors All Around
-Steel Braided Break Lines
-ITP Red Label Wheels (Powder Coated Black) with ITP Dune Stars Mounted

I live for the sand! All started in the early 90's when I hit Glamis for the first time. Lived in El Centro so I had an easy drive to the dunes. So here is the details on my bike. It did well at pismo but the hill at SM is a little bigger lol!
2005 Honda 450
-Duncan Racing 470 kit with 13.5:1 Compression (runs on C-12 fuel only)
-Ported and Polished with Larger Titanium Valves/Springs
-Vortex AOF Ignition Curve
-Hinson Racing Clutch System (Billet Basket, Pressure Plate, and Hub) “Works Kit”
-Honda CRF/Kiehin Carb (40 mm Flat Side)
-Full Race Exhaust (Duncan Racing Fat Boy 4)
-K&N Filter w/ Pre Filter w/ Vortex Intake
-PWR Radiator
-AOF Clutch lever
-Twist Throttle Upgrade
-Roll Design Lobo II Suspension A-arms (+3/+1)
-Elka Quad Rate Shocks with High/Low adjustability (Remote Res)
-Elka Rear Long Travel Linkage w/ Elka Race Shock (Remote Res)
-IMS Roll:
Baskets
Steering Stem
Bar Clamp
Front and Rear Bumpers
Shift and Brake Levers
Desert Gas Tank
-Stainless Foot Pegs
-Rear +4 Axel w/ Billet Hubs
-Front Hard Core Billet Hubs
-Galfer Brake Rotors All Around
-Steel Braided Break Lines
-ITP Red Label Wheels (Powder Coated Black) with ITP Dune Stars Mounted

lol a 400ex can be competitve at psimo jk your bike sounds like it is real nice to ride in the dunes an can hold its own on the drag hill

@manny I hope it does well. Im thinking about switching to E-85 soon cause this damn race gas is crazy expensive!!!!!!

Well not gonna make it on this trip the Air Force has other plans for me again!!! Oh well I will post pics of my Air Force sponsered trip when I return. Yall have fun and be safe!!!

Well not gonna make it on this trip the Air Force has other plans for me again!!! Oh well I will post pics of my Air Force sponsered trip when I return. Yall have fun and be safe!!!

that sucks to hear you should try to make it to the hill some time halloween an memorial are the best holidays i will take a bunch of pics an videos an post em up

Back