Snow Patrol vs Linkin Park (remix)

**** dude you have some real talent.

I love that kind of slow sweeping kind of music. 8.5/10 !!! XD

When was the last time you actually heard a remix?

To the original poster:

That wasn't a remix, that was you singing a lame song to a good song. If it were even close to sounding the same, you'd use the same song, but I think you didn't because it's not in the right key, tempo, beat style, or anything that is CENTRAL to a good remix. Or mash up, at least.

Like this.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3vqo76

To the original poster:

That wasn't a remix, that was you singing a lame song to a good song. If it were even close to sounding the same, you'd use the same song, but I think you didn't because it's not in the right key, tempo, beat style, or anything that is CENTRAL to a good remix. Or mash up, at least.

Like this.

(edit)^This dude is good at remixes actually,I relized who it was earlier too lol,just forgot (Thanks for the reminder LP)

Also,It was advertised as an amatuer remix to see if it could be done by someone better anyways,so I don't think he was too worried about quality...I'm just kinda saying that compared to your standards it's gonna be bad,but this wasn't a shot at a final full remix

i wasnt fkin singing the song and if u even have a functioning ear u can tell it was snow patrol, and i already said this was a very "very amateur" remix, i never said it was good or anything.

i wasnt fkin singing the song and if u even have a functioning ear u can tell it was snow patrol, and i already said this was a very "very amateur" remix, i never said it was good or anything.

His comment was directed more towards Breakdown's review than your remix

To the original poster:

Like this.

Dude, what the hell. His remix (or mash up if you like) was good. And it obviously wasent him singing, but he just wanted some opinion to see if the two songs work.

(edit)^This dude is good at remixes actually,I relized who it was earlier too lol,just forgot (Thanks for the reminder LP)

Also,It was advertised as an amatuer remix to see if it could be done by someone better anyways,so I don't think he was too worried about quality...I'm just kinda saying that compared to your standards it's gonna be bad,but this wasn't a shot at a final full remix

um i think he's been around here much longer than you think

His comment was directed more towards Breakdown's review than your remix

Huh? How was he talking to me..wtf? :confused:

EDIT: Ahh I see. tsinoitcelfer, if you have no constructive critisism to offer, or anything decent to say, piss off.

And tpc, you have a right to post your music..and obviously you just wanted some general opinions. so dont worry :thumbsup:

relax, dude, all I'm saying is that you should stick to the piano stuff, that **** rocks.

and Breakdown, man....

Maybe it's just me, but I see something wrong with the sentence "if you have no constructive critisism to offer, or anything decent to say, piss off."
I dunno, it just strikes me as... just a little bit extremely hypocritical.

I don't understand why you're griping at me for giving my honest opinion.

relax, dude, all I'm saying is that you should stick to the piano stuff, that **** rocks.

and Breakdown, man....

Maybe it's just me, but I see something wrong with the sentence "if you have no constructive critisism to offer, or anything decent to say, piss off."
I dunno, it just strikes me as... just a little bit extremely hypocritical.

I don't understand why you're griping at me for giving my honest opinion.

"That wasn't a remix, that was you singing a lame song to a good song. If it were even close to sounding the same, you'd use the same song, but I think you didn't because it's not in the right key, tempo, beat style, or anything that is CENTRAL to a good remix. Or mash up, at least."

Well that sounds rather harsh to me. And its ussually the best to give people decent criticism, and not just say it sucks.

Back