So...about that Name of yours....

Kayso

It was a cold saturday night. Rain poured onto my shoulders as I searched for an entrance to my house. My eyes denied me the blessin gof inding one so I sat out in the rain. when suddenly a moo jumped out. the moo was angry and pulled out to katana blades. he began to swin at me speakin ancient chinesegerman I did a back flip and pulled out my ak47 i bought from walmart and began shoot. but the moo would not die. he slashed at my arm and i fell to the ground. i kicked him in the nuts and he fell on top of me. i took his katana and shoved it in his belly. I pushed in off of me and stared him in the eye...he was gasping for air....his lasts words were "meow..." and thats how i got the name Azemkamikaze03

FireHawk - from playing a game called Delta Force 2 I was using screen name "Terminal Chaos" when I played with these people a bunch...one said I raised hell when i swooped down like a hawk from a fort and killed people....so I chagend my name to fire hawk 27 and moved to the game, which i still play osscationaly, Delta Force:Black Hawk Down, and my screen name kept evolving and eventually became "FireHawk"....and now I use FireHawk everywhere....but now other people use it so sometiems i am "XeroHawk" on some places like YouTube....

...wow that was long...

I'm a fan of AC/DC. Not one of those gay kids that wear the shirts thinking that it's a brand. And I made up the name in 2004.

FireHawk said:
gamerse rule :D good idea about the two xxs i always thought it was a typo :p
naw, never a typo....always on purpose! i hate the people who use my name, because i've had it for close to ten years now, and they are all taking me NAME!!! *growls*

I thought of this nick when I joined the Trivium forums.. Ascendancy is my favorite Trivium album so yeah.. and I had been using X_x in my msn names for a while.. so I just puzzled till I came up with this

X_x Ascending said:
I thought of this nick when I joined the Trivium forums.. Ascendancy is my favorite Trivium album so yeah.. and I had been using X_x in my msn names for a while.. so I just puzzled till I came up with this
yeah, ascendancy is an awesome cd :D

i don't really like my s/n anymore... but i can't think of anything else XD

Greyfoxx said:
naw, never a typo....always on purpose! i hate the people who use my name, because i've had it for close to ten years now, and they are all taking me NAME!!! *growls*

yeah people are using "FireHawk" and that pissed me off I was playing Black Hawk Down and some n00b was using firehawk

I have a severe fetish for the gentlemanly type in coat-tails, top-hats and such xD as well as acts of faggotry such as gloveslapping, and Earl Grey.
The answer was obvious! O:

You want to know why I chose this SN? Well, the first computer game I ever really played was the original WORMS for MS-DOS. It was a pretty sweet game...but the name comes from there. One of the computer teams had a worm soldier named 'Clogz', and I liked the name. It was strange.
So when I got online I just started using that because people would remember me. And thats the tale.

Mine is a mixture between light and dark, where the neutral line is. That's where I think I am, so yea...

Back