So I don't think this is a big deal....

chaz-girl-fanatic said:
i think it's not fair that god schould be a man!!!!
he could also be a woman...errr...just an idea in my mind...
who said that God has gender?
i believe in God
and 2 all of you who dont believe in miracles.. come to africa here you will c things beyond your dreams. i wont tell you what iv seen cause you wont believe.
miracles happen to those who believe...

Peterdea said:
as i said before, neither me nor shadowed claimed that we were the only people who were suffering...

i never said that u nd Shadowed tht ur only one if u think i said tht then once again sorry

GraDoN said:
who said that God has gender?
i believe in God
and 2 all of you who dont believe in miracles.. come to africa here you will c things beyond your dreams. i wont tell you what iv seen cause you wont believe.
miracles happen to those who believe...

where in africa?
and then we'll discuss miracles...

i think of it as...god is like ur parents who bought you a skateboard. as much as they lvoe you,theyre gonna let you ride it until you fall over. our parents know that we must lern to make our ow mistakes more so than them teaching it to us.

eh i wooda explained it better had i rememberd where i read/watched that god/skateboard thing,bcoz it made SOOO much sense.

to shadows original post, i see wat u mean, outside,we re all bubbly,inside we feel like crying.

isnt it ironic...we dont believe in god,yet in dire times,we always pray for a miracle or something?

tuba said:
nd for Shadowed Heart
there is always a day comes up after a night
Way to point out the obvious... :thumbsup:

i think of it as...god is like ur parents who bought you a skateboard. as much as they lvoe you,theyre gonna let you ride it until you fall over. our parents know that we must lern to make our ow mistakes more so than them teaching it to us.

eh i wooda explained it better had i rememberd where i read/watched that god/skateboard thing,bcoz it made SOOO much sense.

to shadows original post, i see wat u mean, outside,we re all bubbly,inside we feel like crying.

isnt it ironic...we dont believe in god,yet in dire times,we always pray for a miracle or something?

I don't get mad at God or pray for a miracle. I think about it.
When my boyfriend nearly dumped me, I didn't ask God to help me be with him, I thought about the cause of why he was dumping me, and I fixed it myself. Rather, I'm STILL fixing it.
But I'm not praying to air..

if i want something, i work to earn it. if i need to fix something, i work to fix it. just the way i operate. I see no point in praying to get something. it not only feels like a waste of time, but it is!
with the time i could spend praying, i could be earning what i want somehow, and thats what i do! i earn things rather then asking for it.
and when im depressed, i don't pray for the bad stuff to go away, i get help from people!

Back