So Minutes To Midnight finally leaked..

Conjure

It finally leaked guys. And I'm not going to tell you where or anything like that. Just made this thread to say:

If you see it anywhere, don't download it. Support Linkin Park and wait for the proper release and buy the CD.

EDIT: Bah, screw it, if you want the link just message me and I'll hook you up. BUT BUY THE DAMN CD!!

haha yup, and I will have it in 20 mins and I was going to upload it to my server and post it on here for everyone to download.

Should I?

Don't upload it. I'll download it but i'll buy the CD. I always do that with Linkin Park and Muse because I want their music as soon as possible but respect their ability.

LINK ME!!! please link me, +rep to whoever gives me the link.
thankyou!
P.S. i don't give a flying **** what any of you say, i want to hear it, you got a problem with that, bad luck...

Yea jst give links please...for people that dont want to listen to it they dont have to...what I'm gonna do is try to download now and then buy the cd when i see it coz it comes to where I live a bit late so dont worry ill contribute to the band...but link please!

I don't mind if you share actually. I suggest that you say that people should PM you if they want a link because I don't like the idea of random people just turning up on this site and getting a link.

It isn't nice, you should at least be a member for that :]

ok im sorry for the spoon thing i do actually want the link now i think about it pm it to me please + REP for who ever does

Please don't PM me. I will NOT distribute the link. I have not downloaded it myself, and do not condone downloading it. Support the band and WAIT.

If you are are true and a big fan of LP, then you don't listen, download or upload the album on the intewrnet, a true fan waits till the album is out and will buy it. Am i right or right?

Back